California Institute of Integral Studies Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Challenging but Fun Environment
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 13, 2018
I really appreciate the guidance and challenges that I obtained as a Teaching Assistant working with graduate students. The array of duties kept the work exciting. I also loved the continued interaction that I had with the faculty and students.
Constant turnover from top to bottom
Senior Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CANovember 25, 2017
An institution under great turmoil and distress. Poorly managed, no HR department to speak of; staff are mistreated and un-mentored; once they lost their APA ranking, everything was ruined, top to bottom.
Rewarding environment with lots of support
Publications Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 30, 2017
Here's an educational organization that truly combines the more meaningful spiritual journey with the career-building opportunities so that one finds what one is truly searching for.
Pros
Supportive, meaningful community
Integral Education
psychology professor (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 11, 2015
The institution is an educational setting that provides students, faculty and staff with an integral approach to working and learning.
Relaxed environment, committed and engaged faculty.
Assistant Professor (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 4, 2013
I definitely enjoy working at CIIS. It is both intellectually engaging and spiritually inspiring. Teaching is a fulfillment activity and part of my practice. Being aware that what I do has an impact and future resonance is a big part of what motivates me. Taking seriously the body mind spirit connection also plays a big role in why I chose to work here.