California Rehabilitation & Sports Therapy Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fun work place as well as very efficient and heavily team oriented
Physical Therapy Aide (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 15, 2017
Prepare the charts for the patients coming in to the clinic.
Monitor the patient’s development during therapy sessions
as well as noting on how they are responding. I also typically assist in translation from Spanish to English due to language barrier between the therapist and the patients during initial and re-evaluations as about half of our patients only speak Spanish.
Revision and informing the Therapists on any re-evaluations that patients may need, due to their therapy prescription expiring soon is a key role in this position. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I see improvement in the quality of movement after the patients are done with their therapy. Some patients come from car crash accidents, accidents at work and simple trips and falls causing catastrophic injuries, and I really enjoy seeing the patients come back from that and restoring their confidence in the way they move again.
Pros
Great team, funny patients, constant work load, flexible hours
Cons
Your Job/hours are not secured
Corporate Company that needs to update dial up system and....
Physical Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJanuary 20, 2014
Clinic which has way too many PT's working in clinic with limited space and only two private rooms patients. Responsibilities included typing out PT evualuations, progress notes, and discharges then having PT's proof read and make corrections before signed off by the PT and faxed to patients MD's and workers comp inurance companies