California School Boards Association Employee Reviews

Driven to improve services to its members
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  West Sacramento, CAJune 27, 2018
This culture is well organized, takes their time to make decisions, conducts thorough research in spending, and steady paced work environment. Friendly and intentional people who want to make a difference in the educational systems.
Horrible
Network and User Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 23, 2017
The mission of the company is wonderful, i.e. vocal supporter of our public schools and teachers. The current management is horrible. If you decide to apply for a position there, keep your resume up to date.
In change mode
Employee (Former Employee) –  West Sacramento, CAMarch 7, 2017
Over the past few years the company has been going through some changes. Some of these changes work for some and not for others. It can be a challenging place to work.
Horrible Work Place - Awful management - greedy and corrupt practices - disengaged Board of Directors
Policy Consultant (Former Employee) –  West Sacramento, CaliforniaJune 9, 2012
I worked at CSBA for 5 years. I loved my job, and I had a wonderful supervisor, but the senior management and the Board of Directors is corrupt and disengaged. Check out the Sacremento Bee stories regarding the pay scandal. The organization fired the Executive Director and many of the senior managers resigned - but there were no systemic changes in their practices, and the majority of the employees were never compensated for the theft that occurred. Like many places, the deeds were covered up, and the top 1 percenters continued to practice their dirty ways. Woe to anyone who goes to work there. You have been warned...
Pros
line staff is wonderful and hard working
Cons
senior staff is corrupt and greedy

Want to know more about California School Boards Association?

Ask a question