California Unified Service Providers, LLC

California Unified Service Providers, LLC Employee Reviews

Behavioral Tech
Behavioral Tech (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 22, 2019
Worked with the company for 5 months. They had me come into the office for a "meeting." They asked for my field binder because they wanted to add some papers to it but in reality they were laying me off. They said they did not have enough hours for me to work, yet there were new hires training. Never offered me benefits. I was fresh out of college and did not know about benefits so I did not know to inquire about them. They start you off at $10 an hour to train then bump you up to $14 after. There are companies out there paying a lot more for the same services.
Pros
The company parties with open bar.
Cons
The deceptiveness
Fun and rewarding
Senior Behavioral Therapist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 16, 2018
Honest and ethical ABA agency that delivers quality behavior therapy services to improve the life of families. The training is intensive, but you learn a lot about ABA and how to apply it out on the field. The management will address any concerns if you are communicating with them. The hardest part about the job is the gap time between one session to the next, however they do their best to minimize the time. The most enjoyable part of the job is not only watching the progress of the clients but also the opportunity to grow within the company.
Productive, rewarding, and supportive work enviroment
Behavioral Technician (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAJanuary 10, 2017
A tough work environment, working with wide range of kids(cases) ranging from age 3-22. As a male in the industry, we take on the more aggressive and serious cases, I have been battered and bruised throughout my time in this field. I will say, it is very rewarding and feel a sense of purpose for those families who appreciate all you can offer, and provide hope.
CUSP has one of the most qualified individuals, supportive, and technical associates.
Cons
Limited RTO, and no PTO, no overtime
Busy with little pay
Behavioral Technician (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAFebruary 23, 2016
Job requires time and traveling flexibility with little pay. Co-workers and management are the best but job itself is difficult at times.
Excellent compay doing great things for children
Behavioral Technician, Level III (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJuly 6, 2012
I would work in the schools and homes with children affected with autism, running discrete-trial-trainings. I have learned patience, how to work with children affected by autism, how to run successful programs, and how to take and record raw data. The management was great in times of need and try their hardest to accomodate eveyones needs. However, there is no rotation in students that you are working with so the work can become a bit mundane. All of my co-workers were so helpful in my journey with this company. The hardest part of the job was the hours could go a little late, but the best part of the job was working with the kids themselves and seeing all of their accomplishments!
Pros
working with children.
Cons
hard to get vacation time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at California Unified Service Providers, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

California Unified Service Providers, LLC Reviews by Job Title