Call 4 Health Employee Reviews

Streesfull place to work
Patient Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLSeptember 8, 2018
They should pay more to the agents, and be more strict when recruiting the agents, example drug tests and background check. Stressfull job and poor support of the management
Pros
There is always work
Cons
Very little pay for the workload, and they do not give good salary increases even if you are loyal and comply with the regulations.
Great place to work!
Admin Departmemt (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, TNJuly 12, 2018
Call4Health is a great place to work. If you work hard you can advance with this company. I worked at Call4Health for almost a year. The only bad thing I can say is that they should pay competitively and that maybe they should really evaluate who they promote to Team Lead position more closely in the future. Floor Manager is amazing and really cares about employees and trys to squash any drama that may arise on the floor fast. Spring Hill, TN is the 3rd site, they have one in FL and MD. The executive management really cares, our CEO has been down to the site several times, as as many other Chief Executive Officers. I only left because they pay wasn't adequate for the position I held.
Pros
Great environment, friendly coworkers, great learning experience, room for advancement
Cons
Pay and 30 min lunch
Fun and Friendly Work place
Patient care representative (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLJuly 8, 2018
Great work place and teaches you a lot to further your career in the medical field. I have learned how to schedule for multiple different doctor and facilities.
Amazing
Patient Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, TNJune 17, 2018
It was a great place to work . The management was very understanding and caring to work for. The hours and pay are worth working for the company. I would recommend this job to anyone
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  AnonymousJune 14, 2018
Call 4 Health is a great place to work. The pay rate is not standardized across the board, but there is plenty of opportunity for growth within the company. Not your typical call center, it is a much better environment and all management is great and easy to work for.
MD office is fantastic
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  MarylandApril 20, 2018
Call 4 Health is great they offer additional training when needed. I see no team lead or floor manager play favorites. My job is where adults work and have mutual respect.
Pros
My job
Very unprofessional, unorganized and shopws favortism to the worst agents
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLFebruary 22, 2018
Worst job experience in my 12 years of working, this is a very unprofessional, draining, depressing and unfair establishment. You are not compensated fairly, their job duties are far past the pay grade, and the supervisors give special favors to their friends. There is no growth in title or pay even after a year with great performance. One of the worst call centers in South Florida. Oh yea and their computers and systems never work a full day.
Pros
other agents suffering with you
Cons
everything from poor training to little pay
Loved it
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLFebruary 11, 2018
Thenstaff was quite cooperative. The place itself was pretty relaxed, we got calls daily and the customers on the other end of thenphone always bragged on how cheerful we were
Great place to work.
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLFebruary 8, 2018
Call 4 Health is an excellent place to start a career. Everyone is driven and collaborates in a positive manner. Everyone pushes each other to be the best they can be, whatever their tasks are. Call 4 Health is consistently improving and they do this by communicating with their staff. They actually listen to what their staff says and implement changes in a quick and orderly fashion to improve whatever needs to be done. Everyday is different and makes things exciting. You will learn how to communicate in an effective fashion, work in a team, leadership skills, organization skills, and much more. Call 4 Health is constantly growing, which allows for many opportunities.
Pros
Great management, clean workplace, room for growth, good benefits, fair compensation and incentives
Cons
Lunch room is sometimes crowded
C4H is a good company to start a career in the Health Industry.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLFebruary 6, 2018
Call4Health has offered me the opportunity to work with many clients and their patients or customers.
The reason this company is so successful is that all callers are being treated with respect and compassion. Many of the patients I speak with have some sort of health issue. I put myself in their shoes and give them my full and undivided attention.
It is gratifying and rewarding to know you helped someone on the road of recovery and healing.
Pros
Good people to work with and the atmosphere is nice.
Cons
High turnover, a little cramped and little schedule flexibility.
Grateful to work for such an appreciative company
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 25, 2018
I have never been so grateful for my place of work until I came to Call 4 Health. Everything from the work/life balance to the job culture is enjoyable. The leadership team knows how to treat employees and always show their appreciation. They really know how to take care of their patients, clients, and employees.
Amazing place to work
Executive (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLJanuary 23, 2018
Love working at Call 4 Health. Such a family atmosphere and everyting works together. The benefits are always getting better. The events that they have to boost morale are fantastic.
Pros
Cons
This is not a job for everyone.
Amazing place to work
Executive (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLJanuary 22, 2018
Pros
Cons
This is not a job for everyone.
Productive and fun work place
Patient Care Representative (PCR) (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLJanuary 17, 2018
Working at Call 4 Health (C4H) was fun, it has it days when the work can be really stressing but eventually you will get use to it. The company does its best to make the worker comfortable and does not discriminate against others an their ethnic background. Working at C4Hl has thought me how to deal with different types of customer in a friendly and professional manner and has also thought me how to manage my time.
Pros
free lunch, fun days, give aways
Cons
Always buster training
Awesome
Switch Board Operator / CSR (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 4, 2018
Good call center to work for i have no complaints. The staff is amazing and the managers are awesome! The calls are easy and pay is worth it! i would recommend this to others.
Not to bad
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 3, 2018
this is a great part time job. When leading into management it can become tough to keep up with the work and office politics. The owners of the company often yell at and embarrass the employees on the work floor.
Pros
office parties and fun co workers
Cons
aggressive management style
Productive and very fun environment for employees!
Patient Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLDecember 30, 2017
The management team is always doing a wonderful job at getting the employees involved. They do care about what the employees. I love working here!!!!!
Pros
Monthly activities, free lunches, positive environment to work, growth opportunity
Cons
Short breaks
Great place
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLOctober 1, 2017
Call4Health is a nice place to work at. The staff is friendly, the new location is much more spacious and amazing. This was my first call center experienced and I don't regret it one bit. Thank you guys for giving me such a great opportunity!
fast pace, high call volume.
Appointment Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLAugust 14, 2017
A lot of favoritism. Fast pace work environment. Management Lack in the helping others , Do it yourself type of company. Supervisor doesn't like to help employees,
stressful
Patient Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLMay 28, 2017
this work environment is stressful. management is not good and only communicate through emails. hardest part of the job is dealing with competition instead of working as a team
Pros
big break room

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Call 4 Health. Our community is ready to answer.