Callaway Gardens Employee Reviews

See below
Driver (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAAugust 31, 2018
Enjoyed meeting people from all walks of life and transporting them to the various cites of interest on the Resort and explaining the History of the Resort.
My favorite job
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAAugust 9, 2018
I loved being a housekeeper. Looking making other happy along the way. You meet some great people and working as their housekeeper is even more amazing
Fun work place. Friendly fast workers
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAAugust 7, 2018
I enjoyed my time working there it was my first job. I worked there 3 Yeats. I had good laughs and made many friends. Very busy all the time. Learn many new things.
Pros
Free luches
Cons
Good breaks
Fun fast paced working area
Cart Attendant (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAJuly 25, 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job were the people. Everyone loves a great Customer Service representative. Multicultural are of work with little to no stressful days. This is where I built my customer service skills and time management.
fun place to work
Cottage Housekeeping Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAJuly 20, 2018
enjoyed opportunity to work in various areas of operation loved working with guest and meeting people from all over the world liked the opportunity to serve others who choose to vacation at Callaway Gardens
Nice Place
Server (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAMay 16, 2018
I loved working here in the beginning, and then they started cutting hours and closing down the restaurant, so I lost hours and pay. I asked for more hours and they couldn't help, so I resigned.
Wonderful
Host Athletic Trainer (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAApril 26, 2018
It was simply a wonderful job. I worked as the host athletic trainer for the men's and women's Gulf South Conference golf championships. I had the privilege of working this event the past two years. I had an awesome time.
Very good place for me to learn skills
Intern (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAApril 24, 2018
My internship at Callaway Gardens helped to further my knowledge of becoming a manager for my future career. It helped to show me what I do and do not like about working in the food industry.
Callaway
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAFebruary 6, 2018
A typical day at work in a fast-paced environment would be hectic. Management varies from department. The most enjoyable part of the job is working directly with customers from diverse locations.
Benefits
Cons
short breaks
Callaway Gardens
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAJanuary 31, 2018
I would not recommend this employer to anyone. It wasn't suitable for me. I did not enjoy this experience due to poor management and an undesirable work environment.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Environment
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAJanuary 30, 2018
One of the best places in America to work. Great benefits, coworkers, and management which rewards hard work and advances individuals based on merit and performance.
low pay no advancement
Golf pro shop manager (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAJanuary 25, 2018
things may have changed, company has been over hauled since i was employed there. there are no employees currently there that i worked with so i cannot give a current and accurate account of the company
Manager/Instructor (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAJanuary 2, 2018
I had a great experience at Callaway Gardens while I was there, I obtained my first Manager position there at the age of 20 years. It was a great entry level job for me
Internship
Internship (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GADecember 20, 2017
Absolutely loved this internship. The employees were amazing. They had the absolute best team. I learned so much about myself during this internship that helped me understand what I wanted to do when I graduated college.
Day at Callaway Gardens
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GANovember 30, 2017
Prepare bank reconciliations and journal and assist in preparation of financial statements; filing; other projects as needed. Monthly utility billings for villas and cabins.
Pros
Getting to work at Callaway Gardens
Cons
Poor management
Productive and good place to work at
Dietary Aide/Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Kennewick, WANovember 18, 2017
Great place, awesome environment. Would love more hours. I’ve learned to treat other the way you’d want to be treated. Be kind & friendly, spread love
Nice place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GANovember 14, 2017
Callaway Gardens was a very nice place to work. I enjoyed interaction with the other employees as well as the guest in the restaurant. This is a seasonal job.
Its a good place to work if you dont mind being away from your family alot.
Administrative Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GANovember 11, 2017
It's an average place to work but it's not employee based. It has became very corporate. It started off many years ago as a dream for two beautiful people but was passed down and eventually bought by people that don't know it's true value and meaning.
Pros
Many departments to chose from, career wise.
Cons
No personalization of self
Great place to work access to beach and events free to employees
Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAOctober 18, 2017
It was an enjoyable place to work a nice resort environment with plenty of amenities for the employees to enjoy golf, biking, fishing, hiking and free admission to events
Free Garden passes
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GASeptember 19, 2017
Typical work day consisted of Answering Multi- Line Phones and Data Entry, Guest Request, Dispatching Maintenance for small task, Creating a Power Point commercial for the Gardens and the events that were being offered for the property. I truly enjoyed working for the Gardens I just needed more Income.
Pros
Free Garden pass