CalTech Employee Reviews

3.0Pay & Benefits
4.3Job Security & Advancement
Well Organized Company with great Technology and Vison
Tier 1 Engineer (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSMay 7, 2017
CalTech is a great place to work It is a Managed Service Provider whose main clientele are financial institutions. The technology used to provide support is top notch. The company stresses continued certification and training and supports these endeavors.
Pros
Support for training and certifications
Amazing company. Great people. CalTech is a company that truly cares!
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  San Angelo, TXFebruary 20, 2017
CalTech is the place to be! This organization is truly invested in its employees. I am able to grow in every facet of my life and I couldn't be more grateful for CalTech. I am blessed to say that I love going to work in the morning!
Pros
Company Party, Flexibility, Management listens, Great culture, could go on and on! I can't imagine working anywhere else!
Cons
Wait is a little long to be eligible for retirement plan, Family insurance costs are high, I completely understand why things are they way they are.
Great stepping stone
Tier 2 Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXMarch 29, 2016
CalTech strongly focuses on employee appreciation. Unfortunately, the employee pay structure and customer contract structure is set up for failure. With 110% focus on efficiency, CalTech management is more concerned with how many hours are billed toward an issue rather than resolving it. "Band-aid" fixes are encouraged just to mark an issue as "complete" and move on. Pay is also based on San Angelo TX, where the corporate office is, and cost of living is significantly lower. This causes issues in the more populated areas, such as Dallas and Austin
Pros
Employee appreciation
Cons
Pay, billable hour structure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CalTech. Our community is ready to answer.