CAMBER Corporation Employee Reviews

Best working experience!
SENIOR GRAPHIC ARTIST (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCFebruary 26, 2019
A typical day at work would consist of working on projects that involve flash animation/coding, working with audio, talking to SME (Subject Matter Experts), learning various jobs in the military, namely Special Forces. I learned a lot from this company in terms of technical skills. I have ramped up my understanding of using Adobe Creative Suite, 3D programming, working with audio with audio software, video editing using After Effects, enhanced my code base knowledge with ActionScript, and really enjoyed creating works of art using PhotoShop. I have worked with language specialists and more. The hardest part of the job was to work on the deadlines and being released from the company. I have been re-hired and then finally left in pursuit of building my own business. I loved how this company was an EOE company and have made many work friends in this environment. I will never forget my working experience here.
Pros
work relationships, challenging, creative, inspirational
Cons
deadlines
Primary civilian staffing contractor to the military
CAD ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIFebruary 22, 2019
A long lived agency devoted to finding talent that can pass the military's strict clearance requirements. The company has a direct line to the Department of Defense.
Pros
Good jobs for good people, when available.
Cons
It can take a month or two to get through the security checks.
Fun working environment!
UAS SME (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 17, 2019
I enjoyed working at Camber, but once it was taken over by Huntington Ingles, the contract I worked completed it's performance period, and downsizing began.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Contract positions
Great Company
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Abingdon, MD 21009February 5, 2019
Lots of recent changes, but a very good company. Excellent benefits, and excellent mid level management. works hours are flexible, and everyone is part of a family.
Contract Employee - Job is up to you
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Monterey, CADecember 12, 2018
I was a contractor, so I had flexibility. I worked directly with my customer and could determine my own schedule. My customer was wonderful, and I enjoyed the work. Camber just signed the paycheck.
Pros
Good contract benefits
Cons
Not much interaction with Camber
Camber
Present Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mount Arlington, NJOctober 29, 2018
Camber was a placement agency that placed me at Picatinny as an Administrative assistant
Camber hired me on the spot as an Admin Assistant and were very supportive when needed it.
The company was like family and that is how they took care of you.
Pros
great pay, great people
Cons
no cons
Amazing Company
Assistant Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 11, 2018
I had a great work experience at Camber Corporation. I was able to gain experience and work with a well rounded management team. Unfortunately the branch I worked for is no longer around.
Good work supporting an important mission.
Senior Policy Analyst (Current Employee) –  MacDill AFB, FLSeptember 29, 2018
It is a great work environment, We work with good, solid people who are dedicated to the mission; the leadership is good.

The hardest part of the job is lack of new opportunity and development. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people with whom we work.
Pros
Great team mates; sense of mission
Cons
Lacks new opportunities; a watch the clock mentality
Contract Work
Release and Communications Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 3, 2018
Camber Corporation runs a very strong organization. Unfortunately it is contract work which makes job security unsure. I would highly recommend Camber.
I wish it never ended
Small Arms Repairman/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJuly 10, 2018
This was a government job for a great company. We did small arms repair for the military, traveled all over the world without having to pay a dime. The pay was amazing
Application Development
Aviation Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 5, 2018
The team that was in place during my time with Camber was outstanding. The collaboration among the team to develop mobile applications for the Army was awesome.
Pros
Offsite work
Cons
unrealistic deadlines
Great People
Employee (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 30, 2018
MGT Really intuitive and aloud for growth. Huntsville a nice and growing area with plenty of contractors. Super nice HR and staff, Easy to get to know folks..
Camber for me was great.
A&P Mechanic (Former Employee) –  virtual locationJune 8, 2018
They were good people who cared about their employees. They were just in a situation as the subcontractor that created problems. I truly felt as though camber tried very hard to care about their people. i felt sad when I had to leave. I wish I was able to work for them on a different program.
Pros
good rapport
Cons
partnership at the time
IT Support
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDJune 4, 2018
Very associate friendly workplace. I enjoyed working there. I was presented with many challenges and rewarded well. Good place to work. Would still be there if officehad not closed.
Camber provided a solid support structure and opportunities
Program Manager/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VAMay 8, 2018
I managed a globally deployed group of seasoned professionals as a part of the Camber team. Our team achieved a significant number of successes working collaboratively with our customer. These successes were directly linked to the Camber team's experience level and "can-do" attitude.
Pros
Camber's desire to promote from within.
Cons
Difficult to coordinate meetings for a globally distributed work force.
not enough training
Aquisition Analyst (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 1, 2018
There wasn't enough training in the fast paced and disorganized department. The department handled Foreign military sales which is very different contracting requirements. These things made it a difficult job
Work is good
Site Lead/Action Officer (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDApril 24, 2018
However, upper management not involved either in daily, weekly, or monthly communication/observation of ongoing activities as long as the program is going well.
Ok place to work
Instructional Designer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 25, 2018
It could have been worse. Co-workers were amicable and pleasant to work with, but the management was new/inexperienced and it showed. Didn't know how to lead or guide people.
Challengement
Business Analyst 2 (Former Employee) –  Mount Arlington, NJMarch 1, 2018
The excitement this company delivers is just endless. Wow, every day I went to work was the best day of my life. They make the greatest product you can imagine.
Senior Information Systems Engineer
Senior Information System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Scott AFB, ILFebruary 16, 2018
Great place to work and the team is awesome. Stressful at times, but the people make up for the stress of the job itself. Work can be redundant at times, but never dull.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CAMBER Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.