Cambridge Caretenders Employee Reviews

The worst
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHMay 17, 2016
Totally disorganized place!!!! As an RN I found myself putting in full time hours for what was supposed to be a part time position and making minimum wage (if that!!!) because of the time devoted to their antiquated paperwork. It's a "pay per visit" place....not hourly so you get screwed on the time it takes to properly care for a pt. and the hours spent on paperwork! They weren't even capable of deducting or paying taxes out of my minuscule checks!! I ended up having to pay federal and city tax this year because of them! It's a revolving door there, extremely poor orientation.....but hey, they know no one will stay long so why bother???!!
RUN AWAY!!
Canton Office...HORRIBLE
HHA (Former Employee) –  Canton OhioOctober 19, 2015
This was the most unorganized company I have ever worked for. You had a scheduler who didn't know what the heck she was doing, & expected you to work 24/7 & would get upset when you said you wouldn't pick up a shift or called off. She was even funny because if you said No to her, you better believe she would take some of your hours for the next week away. I know because she done it to me & a couple of the other Aides . I hated this company with a passion. For how little you get paid it sure isn't worth working for them & going through the bull. The Canton Ohio office !
Pros
You had wonderful clients
Cons
Office made it stressful & very unorganized
Great learning experience
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, OHOctober 4, 2015
I would recommend this company for any nurse wanting to learn home care. I have worked for the company for 2 years, they have vast resources available. I learned how to function in a very large national company. The daily work routine is set which at times can be difficult as working in home care there are many variables in a day. I enjoy the people I work with.
Large Home Heath Agency with resources behind you
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, OHAugust 30, 2015
Fun work place with lots of resources! Management is typical however rapidly changing. Good place to work and job security is good.
Great Place to work
RN Clinical Manager (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHNovember 2, 2014
I manage all nursing and aide staff. I am responsible for all education, meetings and Medicare requirements. I excel in customers communication and employee satisfaction. I handle all scheduling of staff and patients. I also handle the vast majority of Doctor communications.
Pros
Company advancement
Cons
On call

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cambridge Caretenders. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7