CAMBRIDGE COLLEGE Employee Review

View all CAMBRIDGE COLLEGE reviews

A lot of work; but very helpful and eye-opening for students.
Adjunct College Supervisor Administration (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GANovember 3, 2013
A typical day at work consisted of working with students who were earning a masters and/or specialist in education leadership. A 300-clock hour portfolio was required covering the following areas in their respective schools: administration, leadership, equity, professional development,and community relations.

Artifacts were required for all areas. An administrator at the school served in an advisory capacity to ensure that adequate time was spent in each area. As the college supervisor, my responsibility was to ensure that the objectives of the college were met, and that adequate time was spent in each area.
Pros
Students were given an opportunity to get some practical experience in education leadership.
Cons
Students had a tendency to lean towards the area they liked most. Example: administration

Other CAMBRIDGE COLLEGE Employee Reviews

Excellent Work Environment
SENIOR INSTRUCTOR (Current Employee) –  Charlestown, MAJune 10, 2018
Excellent institution of Learning which celebrates diversity in a natural way. Most students have full time jobs and are very dedicated to advancement. They offer only night time and weekend intensive classes that the full time employee can work their schedule around ..
Pros
Flexiblity of schedule for full time workers wanting to advance themselves .
Cons
Pay for 3 credit classes needs to be updated, haven't seen an increase in years
There were a few times where you had no time for stress.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAMay 21, 2018
The culture was very diverse, I worked in the executive, there were a few times that I had to support several office. I know how to manage several projects at a time and meeting dead line.
Pros
There was free lunch after every executive meeting
Cons
They terminated my position, budget cuts.