Cambridge Healthcare Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
avoid working for this employer
TRAVELING PHYSICAL THERAPIST (Former Employee) –  MarylandApril 5, 2018
They do not provided decent housing and poor on benefits for their employees. They do not look out for the safety and well being of their employees. They are already closed. nobody wants to work for them.
I enjoyed conducting therapy sessions for mentally challenged adults. They allowed me to have some autonomy with decision-making skills.
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 29, 2016
A typical day at work was to get the mentally challenged adults motivated to attend groups. Co-workers were very helpful with assisting me.My most enjoyable part of the day was when they were interactive. I felt that management was supportive and allowed me to be autonomous.
Pros
Allowed to be autonomous.
Cons
Needed more funding for supplies for groups.
Charge Nurse
Charge Nurse- PRN (Former Employee) –  Richmond, TXDecember 26, 2014
I enjoy doing working with this particular company. They are easy to work with and they try to keep you working. I really enjoy taking care of my patients. I've learned to balance my personal life as well as my work life.
very stressful work environment
Travelling Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  illinoisSeptember 15, 2014
It is a very stressful work environment. you will be travelling to different locations even if you don't like it they will make you do it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cambridge Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

Cambridge Healthcare Reviews by Location