Cambridge Management, Inc. Employee Reviews

Horrible Place
Maintenance Technician Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 22, 2018
GM feels like making changes in staff will improved work standards. Florida is at fault state so they dont give reasons when they let people go. On call everyday and had to report any whatever time, including late at night. Thenwhen inspection time comes up, they like to blame Maintenance and fired them if they dont passed test.
Ok to work for but not easy to work for
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 21, 2017
Enjoyable part of the job, Making the tenants happy, improving there quality of life. Hardest part is trying to explain why money needs to be spent to management, when they dont want to spend anything.

My building had a staff of 3 and a supervisor, when i left it just me and a mantenance tech. Its not easy when your building is getting older and older to keep up with less and less people.......
Poor Management
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLNovember 2, 2017
CMI is a growing company that has difficulties retaining their employees. Most if not all employees are very unhappy due to workload and lack of management.
Cambridge management
Assistant Property Manager/Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Clifton Park, NYOctober 24, 2017
I would not recommend working here. I love my job. However, management was very poor. I would never go back to this company but would love to stay in this field.
Pros
Pay
Cons
My last position was great
Assitant Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington StateSeptember 26, 2017
It really depends on the manager, if I based it off my last manager I would give her 5 stars for everything. But I had been trained in different offices and had different experiences. Also the pay was not the best. I believe it was only a couple of cents over minimum wage as an assistant manager (Starting). It depends on the size of the property you are at. But they give a bonus quarterly which helps. My office was great, but I had several experiences (in other offices) that were very unprofessional.
Pros
bonus, starting to have better management
Cons
some bad property managers, low hourly pay
Run do not walk from this company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDSeptember 9, 2017
Worst place I have ever worked. The regional manager was incompetent and it trickled down into every area. The properties were poorly maintained and any issues with the running of the facility were ignored. Run do not walk from any jobs with this company!
Pros
no nights or weekends
Cons
everything else
So far so good
Porter/Maintenance Tech (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 22, 2017
I enjoy working for Cambridge Management Inc. I am close to completing my 90 day evaluation. I'm waiting to hear about raising pay rate, and any other incentives provided to me by the company.
Can I give them less stars?
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJuly 1, 2017
This place trades out maintenance guys every 90 days, before any kind of benefits kick in - though I don't think there were any benefits. Management was completely detached and didn't care about their employees or tenants. Many other employees told me they felt the same way. Given the opportunity, I would never work here again.
Pros
Cons
Horrible Company
Stabel place to work.
Leasing Agent/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJune 27, 2017
Some of Cambridge Management's properties are great to work for, only if you have a good manager running the property. If not then the property can go down really fast.
Pros
Free medical insurance
Cons
No bonuses, no raises. Can not live on property. No employee appreciation.
productive nice environment
MAINTENANCE TECH (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 17, 2017
Flexible schedule and productive fun place to be within. Outstanding people within the company that are always willing to help and teach you more each day respectfully.
Very Good!
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 5, 2017
Best company I've ever worked for. Loved the positive environment. Plenty of opportunities to advance if you are willing to put forth the effort. Great place to learn and grow!
Organizado
Groundskeeper (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 25, 2017
El trabajo me gustó el sitio es muy organizado y limpio soy una persona responsable y me gusta trabajar puntual a la hora de llegada al trabajo y muy poca ausencias
Pros
Seguro médico privado
Cons
Tiene tres tiempo de descanso el primero de 15 minutos el segundo 1 hora
just a job
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WA 98466November 29, 2016
A job that I took and was paid $700 a month. I worked here for a short time till I could find a better paying job after my business shut down. the apartment manager was great to work for.
Beautiful Views
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Kaneohe, HIMarch 6, 2016
Customer service, office management, people interaction, and great Supervisor. At times hectic as ever and other times not a peep.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cambridge Management, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7