Cambridge Savings Bank Employee Review

View all Cambridge Savings Bank reviews

Operations Specialist
Customer Service Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJuly 20, 2012
• Ensured the accuracy and effectiveness of the Bank’s Central Information File. Maintained name and trailer (NAT) files and all customer information contained within BISYS RMS systems including verification of all changes and new account data improving system efficiency rate by 5% (85% to 90%) during time in department.
• Ongoing management and resolution of all quality control issues within the operations department reducing incidents and improving accuracy allowing department to exceed goals for quarter.
• Managed multiple complex duties and issues related to domestic and foreign debit card transactions – OFAC verification, ACH monitoring, e-Statement processing, card verification, daily purges and account distribution.
• Regular interaction with customers, internal and external stakeholders, responding to inquiries regarding existing deposit, loan, and mortgage accounts for new and existing CSB customers.
Pros
great team
Cons
work on weekends

Other Cambridge Savings Bank Employee Reviews

Its a good workplace
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington, MAApril 10, 2018
Good Workplace, but I had the worst regional and branch Manager.
They are fired from the Bank, but still gives me a bad filings when I think about the way I left.
Wonderful management and great place to work
part time teller I interacted (Former Employee) –  Lexington, MAMarch 29, 2018
I always felt safe, secure and completely supported by my management and I loved the interaction that I had with my customers. I wish there was an opening there again because I'm pretty sure they'd have me back.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cambridge Savings Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

Cambridge Savings Bank Reviews by Location