Camden Homes Employee Reviews

Never again
Area manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXAugust 9, 2018
This has been 1 lie after another since I started with Camden homes. Don't trust anything you hear from upper management. Make sure you keep a paper trail of everything you do and say and what is said to you. The owners of the company are deaf and blind to what the C.O.O. is doing to everyone and the company itself. Keep your head on a swivel and be ready to pull the knife out of your back.
Home buyers do your research ask current home owners before throwing your money away. It is a used car lot for houses. I kept hearing "it is a small company with growing pains." Lol. No not at all it is a company that will dangle carrots infront of your face and never let you get them. Period. And if you ever show any signs of being frustrated because of being lied too then they will make up reasons to fire you.
Pretty soon management will have all his friends working there and moral will go up. But until then lol lookout
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Expired permits delaying houses, wrong blueprints in builders packs, impossible to get a truthful answer, having to hear constantly what he did at LGI and Grand homes, The arrogance is so thick you can't breathe, 80 hour work weeks because of all the delays from corporate, builders are forced to work crazy hours to get the houses built, very little if any compensation
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TexasFebruary 22, 2018
At times can be hectic but overall good place to work, great people and team members. Company is in the midst of growth and establishing themselves against the other production style home builders. It will be a company to be reckoned with in 5 years.
Design Autocad Drafter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 10, 2017
Everything would have been fine if I had not reported information to HR. I never knew people could be so cruel. What was going on made me very uneasy. I enjoyed my work, but the atmosphere was totally falling apart.
Pros
Experience
Cons
No discipline for wrong doers.