Camden Services Careers and Employment
Flood Adjuster in Euless, TX
on June 9, 2019
Its never bad to interview. Learn from this whether it works out or not. This company is small enough so that everyone knows you. There are good opportunities.
Credit Representative in Dallas, TX
on September 10, 2018
Call Center management kept it a revolving door of employee. Mismanagement and strong worded script left employees have to navigate it. This environment was competitive and stressful.
Customer Service Representative in Dallas, TX
on October 10, 2017
I was told that Camden is closed now, but I think one of the owners may be working the remaining clients. Once in a while they'd do fun activities (picnic outside, weekly games).
Inside Sales Representative in Dallas, Tx
on July 22, 2016
This isn't a career... It's a job and best. The people are horrible. There is yelling, screaming and cursing at all times, alcohol is freely consumed and encouraged by managers, all of the employees do drugs. No background check or drug test to get hired
Account Manager in Farmers Branch, TX
on October 22, 2015
Not a very professional work environment and management does not help but add to the mess. Turnover rate is kind of high. Co-workers are full of drama. The best part of the job is helping clients andbeing able to actually get them over to a loan officer.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Camden Services