Cameron Real Estate

Working at Cameron Real Estate: 15 Reviews

United States15 reviews

Welcoming team that believes in helping others. They're by far the best company that I have been with. Very professional and I'm happy that I'm working for them

Lead generation and top notch training

After working with the company for a couple of years, I am still impressed. The group has always been available for any requests that I have needed them for and has the leads that I need if I need them. Lead generation and top notch training

Cameron Real Estate insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Great!

The owner takes the time to be actively involved - where other brokerages I was at, that wasn't the case. I appreciate that. Two thumbs up for the company

Great Experience!

've had a great experience working here as an agent. Everyone here has a growth mindset. The team here always has an answer for how I can grow my business. So far, it's been great.

Great Company!

Great company to work for - I've appreciated all of the help they've given me. What stands out is that they are always trying to improve every day.

Very Happy!

I was attracted to the company because of their investment model and am very happy I joined the company. In a world where agents can go anywhere, I'm glad I chose cameron.

Unique!

The company has a sister company, Ocean City Development, that is able to provide myself and my team with a lot of seller opportunities. This has helped me to grow my business immensely and is a very unique opportunity. I would encourage others to look into it.

Very Responsive

The good is that they helped me invest in real estate - which is something that I never would have done on my own. They are always very responsive to anything that I need and are a forward thinking company.

Training is far superior

The training here is far superior to some of the big box brokerages that charge you. Absolutely one of the best company to work with no doubt about it.

Very Supportive!

I joined Cameron to learn more about investing in real estate and it was a great choice. It was as-advertised and I have started to buy multi family real estate with their support.

Pros

very supportive!

Cons

there's nothing i can say negative about them

Great Opportunity!

What stands out is the business growth opportunities here as an agent. Great option for someone who needs help with lead generation and wants the ability to work open houses on newly renovated listings.

Recommended

They are always forward thinking and trying to solve problems. They've always been willing to help and provide great training, support and career growth.

Top notch!

They give listings and seller appointments. I was sick of working 100% with buyers in this crazy market!!!!!! This company is great, no doubt about it.

Great Company To Work For

I was an agent at the company in the early days. Very innovative and forward thinking. Their business model is different than most - and for me that was a good things. They provided me with opportunities for income that I needed and support and training.

Small company's

I find It very easy being able to manage and make decisions on minor projects using my own trusted judgement. If i need anything, its one phone call away.. I am able to communicate with the CEO on a daily basis if needed. Its a smooth road working with only a small group of people.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Not many people to cover you for PTO

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cameron Real Estate. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits