Camp Pontiac Employee Review

View all Camp Pontiac reviews

Dream camp for children who love sports
General Counselor on Boy's Side (Current Employee) –  Copake, NYOctober 2, 2015
tHE CAMP WAS AN AMAZING PLACE. very big and fun and everyone was so nice. A typical day for me would be helping the kids during their meals, taking them to any activities they had during the day and participating with them in those activities and putting them to sleep.
Pros
spending time with the kids, being active
Cons
little pay for the amount of work done

Other Camp Pontiac Employee Reviews

amazing place to work
Lifeguard Supervisor/Camp Counselor (Current Employee) –  Copake, NYAugust 22, 2018
One of the best decisions I've ever made was to work at Camp Pontiac. I have built relationships that I will cherish for the rest of my life. I hope to never sever ties with this place. Always a Friend.
good people terrible place and management
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Copake, NYJuly 17, 2018
The owners of the camp are profit driven, and create an illusion for the tours to attract new customers. There are very returning campers to become counselors due to the poor upper management. As a staff member, my fellow counselors and I were lied to and our happiness was never a concern. I found those who returned summer after summer were there for the memories they made with the people they've met. Very few enjoy their time working. Aside from that, pay is average for summer camp and the food is bad.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Camp Pontiac. Our community is ready to answer.

Camp Pontiac Reviews by Location