Campbell's Soup Employee Reviews

Awesome Managers
Industrial Engineering Intern (Current Employee) –  Paris, TXFebruary 19, 2018
Manager are great to work with. They are responsive to inquires and helping me out when I need it. They deliver what they say that they will do something.
Inspected and built Case Displays for Stores
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Napoleon, OHJanuary 25, 2018
It was hard work, the money was good. No career advancement. That is why I chose to search for a different Career after 8 Seasons of working six months and laid off for the other six months.
good place to work
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Maxton, NCOctober 21, 2017
Overall people were nice.Able to take a lot of courses and advance myself. Overall there was a work life balance. Safety and quality were very important
greak place to work
General Laborer (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  napoleon ohioJuly 18, 2017
A very fun and challenging place to work. work started at 3 and ended at11. there was not really a hard part of the job. Enjoyed it very much. The managment very very friendly
Cons
short breaks
I wish it was still open
Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 6, 2017
I am thankful for the time Campbell Soup Company was open. I miss my friends. I found it very interesting how they make the product. Each department depend on the other to achieve a coomon goal.
Pros
The overtime opportunity
Cons
The warehouse was hot in summer and freezing in thw winter
Productive environment!!
Operator (Emulsion) (Former Employee) –  Maxton, NCNovember 11, 2016
I had a great time working for Cambell's Soup. The supervisor was younger than I was and everyday he would come to my post and ask me if I was okay or if I needed some assistance.
The reason I got the position as an Operator is because of this test call Workeys and I had scored very high, so I was giving the chance to pick my position. I felt so good about that too.
Everyday we had a safety meeting and it was very educational. We learn how to keep the machines running all day long, because any down time would result to being fired.
The hardest part for me was to chemically clean the machines. You had to be very careful, because you would have to go into what they call a pit and clean each pipe that went to your mixers with a very powerful water hose with chemicals.
The co-workers very polite they would offer to buy lunch or help bring some of those steal barrels that had the ingredients to put into the mixers. Mind you, these barrels with the ingredients was very hard to push or pull at times. They could weigh almost 80 pounds.
What I enjoyed the most is that when I had to leave to take care of my grandma who was suffering with Dementia, they all felt my pain and said if I wanted to ever come back to the company they would find a place for me.
Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Adirondack, NYAugust 5, 2016
Great place to grow you tool-set.

Always investing in technology to help you in the field. Upward mobility is guaranteed so long as you produce. The entire company has much pride in what they do.
3rd Shift Team Lead Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Napleon OhioJuly 6, 2016
Shippments change from day to day, we will at times get slammed with orders dropping into the system and have to adjust our work load. There will be times we will need to force overtime early or late. We have a pretty positive workforce for the most part. We like to give our employees a heads up when the ot is coming so they will know to make arrangements as needed, but this isn't always possible. How we work with our employees and they know the work load is heavy it is very satisfying when our team makes the impossible happen.
Pros
We are aloud to run our shift as we fill fit
Cons
alot of overtme at time or holidays
Production soup making
Preparation Cook (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAFebruary 22, 2016
A typical work day started at 1300 hours with a safety meeting followed with a schedule for soups that needed to be prepped for the day. After that we would get a recipe for those soups. We would stretch and exercise and go to the production floor. The room was set at 36 degrees. We had 7 different stations of prep work. There was the tomato room, dairy, veggies, meat, base, dry, and the can room. I learned how to prep ingredients according to recipes. I learned how to operate a variety of machines like the cheese shredder, the sour cream pump, paste pump, tomato dice pump, oil pump etc. I learned how to break down, clean, and put these machines back together.
Pros
free soup, benefits
Cons
cold room
Great work environment
Product and New Product Assistant Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYJanuary 29, 2016
Great working environment that gives you the opportunity to both learn and succeed in the corporate world. Great employee benefits and extremely organized business structure.
a typical day of work
Class Sheet Metal Fabricator - Foreman (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJJune 2, 2015
My day started with receiving work orders for fabrication or welding jobs needed to reduce downtime ,etc. I would scope the job and measure what was needed and Fabricate and install all work fabricated. I would fill in for the Supervisor 10 weeks a year and do all the duties he performed during all vacation weeks .
Pros
Great workers, pay, benefits, got supervisor experiance
Cons
Hard work heavy, Hot areas to work in
Nice place to work
Cooker & Stork Operator - Case (Former Employee) –  Napoleon, OHMay 27, 2015
Nice place to work, the people you work with are overall very friendly and nice. The plant is very clean and easy to maneuver in.
A wonderful; full-filling experience
Inventory control Facilitator (Intern) (Former Employee) –  Napoleon, OHApril 24, 2015
Campbell s was an excellent experience, I enjoyed my co-workers and the environment . I also got along well with upper management. I eventually applied for a management position and was accepted which change my status from hourly to salary. This, I felt was extremely challenging because it kind of broke down some of the relationships and rapport that I had established with many of the hourly employees; however this begin to change after people begin to understand that I was the same genuine , outgoing team player as before. Although management wanted more of a change which seemed to put me in a compromising position
Pros
Good pay
Cons
extremely long hours and getting mandated to work over(7) days
Filling (Former Employee) –  Maxton, NCJanuary 15, 2015
A typical day at work was very steady and busy. I learned what temperature the canned soup suppose to be. Management was great. My co-workers were friendly and helpful. There wasn't anything hard about the job to me. I enjoyed checking the temperature of the soup and making sure there weren't any damage cans
long days hot work environment
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXOctober 6, 2014
at campbells you are just a number to them not an employee, you work long days sometimes without a day off for months and you get no credit for it
I loved my job and enjoyed all aspects of my job.
forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXSeptember 22, 2014
I learned all areas of my job. I even trained some new hires. I loved the TEAM work and loved my co-workers. I was always willing to learn new jobs and never minded helping others. I was a floater on the forklift and could do any job in our department.
Best company I ever worked for
Production Cook (Former Employee) –  Maxton, NCSeptember 4, 2014
Pays well, great job. Holidays of, voluntary OT allows you to work as many hours as you want. They care about their people, truly the best company I ever worked for.
Great learning experience
Deployment Analyst (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJJune 24, 2014
Professional environment. Would give it a 4 star rating but Indeed.com will only allow me to give it 3 stars. Temp job.
great place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Paris, txMarch 18, 2014
typically i drove a forklift around and delivered food ingredients to the cooks for soup salsa juices and other products. management was top notch awesome people to work for and with. co-workers were all very energetic and eager to teach. the hardest part of the job were the hours. everything else i thoroughly enjoyed.
Great place to have worked
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 11, 2014
I Loaded and unloaded trucks. Lift, carry, pick, and stack materials. I Supplied production line with empty containers. I removed full product from palletizer to staging area while also supplying packaged material, cartons and hulls to line as needed. Spot trailers as directed. Maintain pallet supply for palletizer. I rotated stocks inventory by moving oldest product first. I perform housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area that was assigned.