Campbell County Health Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great place to work that provide more than adequated compensation and benefits.
Vice President - Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Gillette, WYFebruary 8, 2018
As a member of the Executive Leadership team at Campbell County Health (CCH) I was responsible for all areas of Human Resources for an organization of 1200 employees and an HR staff of five employees. I provided input to the Executive Leadership team on all Human Resources activities and participated in the decision making process of the overall operations of CCH. CCH was a great place to work and I enjoyed my HR work thoroughly.

Employees are the greatest asset any company has and how these employees are treated often determines the success any company has in their field of business. Businesses must continue to improve in all areas in order to remain viable and attractive to their customers. Just like employees, customers must all be treated with courtesy and respect so they will return time and again.

Employees working for any organization must do four things. They must work together, they must get along, they must complete the work they are assigned to do, and most importantly, respect each other.
Pros
Compensation and benefits among the leaders in the healthcare industry in Wyoming.
Cons
No cons that readily come to mind
High class organization
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Gillette, WYFebruary 1, 2018
Overall Campbell County Health is great organization to work for. They have great benefits for full and part time employees. Majority of administration is engaged with staff.
High stress, lots of challanges and never enough time.
Director of IT (Former Employee) –  Gillette, WYOctober 17, 2017
The culture at Campbell County was moving strongly in the right direction, winning awards and being rated one the top twenty rural hospitals in the country.
Staffing was adequate to handle support, maintenance and change request. But piled on top of that was never ending projects that we struggled with on top of support duties.
Hospital was generous in capital funding for IT projects but often bit off more than we could chew.
Pros
Strong, pro patient and patient safety culture
Cons
Too many projects each year with limited staffing.
state of the art equipment & good work environment
MLT Intern (Former Employee) –  Gillette, WYSeptember 25, 2017
state of the art equipment and good work environment. I like my coworkers. Everyone is a generalist, except in microbiology. Swing shifts are fair and workload is fair.
Great hospital with friendly staff
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gillette, WYJuly 18, 2017
It was rewarding to work at Campbell County Health. Not many of the employees are from that area. With such a diverse group,the opportunity to learn a new skill from a co worker is always a plus. Also, with everyone being from somewhere else you create friendships and bonds which makes everyone like family.
Fun Place
Barista (Former Employee) –  Gillette, WYJanuary 23, 2017
This company values their employees. They always tried to make sure that their employees are able to work in a safe and working environment..............
Worked with a lot of great nurses and Cna's in long term care
CNA II (Former Employee) –  Gillette, WYOctober 15, 2016
Hardest part of the job was not to take it home with you. Very hard not to when you have residents that thought you were family and treated you as such.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Gillette, WYOctober 8, 2016
Management does not support nursing at this facility. Co-workers make an excellent team Most enjoyable part of the job was being able to do my job, bedside care and teaching.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Multiple benefits from employment, PTO, PSL, Medical, Dental, Tuition Reimbursement, Education Assistance, with much more.
Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Gillette, WYAugust 15, 2015
Great paced and different opportunities for experience. Much was learned from this facility, management overall was wonderful and caring for all employees. Beneficial work environment with co-workers of different backgrounds and experiences. The hardest part of the job would be time a need for effective time management skills and prioritization otherwise great. The most enjoyable part of working here was getting to truly know the people you are caring for and have them tell you how much they appreciate you.
Fun workplace
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Gillette, WYJune 29, 2015
Fun coworkers.
Very team oriented facility.
I learned many things at this facility. I was a student here for 2 years and the staff here helped me to secure a job after I graduated.