Campbell Fittings Employee Reviews in Boyertown, PA

Good
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Boyertown, PAMay 20, 2019
It's a good place to work. Management Is very nice. Some jobs can be harder then others. If you just show up everyday do your job for the most part then your good.
Stay Away from here!!
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Boyertown, PAFebruary 20, 2019
Managers here don't talk to you and when they have to they lie to you. Hourly pay here is horrible for the work they want you to do. There benefits are horrible and charge you a arm and leg for it. And you only get a 20 minute paid lunch that's it no breaks at all. They lay off a lot and theres no direction in this place. I would honestly stay away from this company. Oh there lunch room is in the warehouse they don't have a lunch room so u sit in the open warehouse breathing in the maintenance stuff they are doing and spraying.
Pros
Honestly Nothing
Cons
No Lunch, No advancement, pay, Health Insurance is horrible
Nice place to work
CNC Machinist (Current Employee) –  Boyertown, PADecember 14, 2017
I liked the work there and I had great coworkers.. The machinery is in good condition and they have good tooling for the machines, Management gives you the space you need to perform the job correctly.
Campbell Fittings
CNC Machinist (Current Employee) –  Boyertown, PA 19512August 20, 2017
Great place to work. Great job security, nice machinery, clean shop. Management is good. I really like it at Campbell.
I run production on CNC Lathes. I check parts as they run and rarely run scrap. Production runs are about 300 to 2000 pieces per job. The job really isn't hard at all, I am over qualified. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I have everything running smoothly and I'm making lots of good parts.
Negative and toxic
None (Former Employee) –  Boyertown, PAMay 20, 2015
Negative and toxic. Unwilling to change with the times. Direction of company is scattered. Very little cash flow. Uncertain of the companies future.
Good people fun job overall
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Boyertown, PAFebruary 10, 2015
Good place to work, challenging work with keeping machines running as best as they can. There is always room to learn as there is much to learn in most departments. Most days went by fast as we were very busy.
Pros
paid 20 min lunch
Cons
paid healthcare
ok place to work
Press and saw operator (Former Employee) –  Boyertown, PAFebruary 10, 2014
liked the job; stood on my feet most of the day enjoyed the other people that worked there
Great if you can handle standing all day
Machine setup/ Tig Welder/ mig welder, fabrication (Former Employee) –  Boyertown, PAJanuary 7, 2014
co workers were fire fighters like family
i learned cnc operation offset changes some tooling set up, tig welding,machine set up on various pipe threading machinery presses saws and overhead crane operation.enty level maint machine diag latter logic forklift repair i enjoyed when i came in and somedays had something different and challenging to do.
Pros
paid lunch. bonus
Cons
short breaks, slow in the winter
Produtive and friendly work enviroment.
Duties- Machine operator and light welding (Current Employee) –  Boyertown, PAApril 17, 2013
It's a great place to work, friendly co-workers, safety is always number one.
Great pay and benefits.
I learned mechanical and welding skills.
The hardest part of the job is when work is slow.
Pros
paid for lunch.
Cons
lay offs
Fun and enjoyable with a relaxed atmosphere
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Boyertown, PAOctober 30, 2012
I would login on my computer look at what needed to be done for that day complete the tasks, hit the shop floor consort with employees, perform inspection tasks and discuss what problems we may be having with quality control.Overall I found in general the employees had a great attitude along with good work habits.