Campbell Hausfeld

Working at Campbell Hausfeld: 25 Reviews

United States25 reviews

workcompanypeopleplacecampbellgreathardworking

Fun & amazing group of people to work with!

This company has some of the best people to work with ever. From the first day I walked into the door I felt like part of the family. Dedicated, hard working and friendly.

Campbell Hausfeld

Decent place to work, decent benefits. It has its ups and down like any employer. As long as you go in and do your job and do it safely, there is no problems

No sense of job security and the company shows no effort in changing that feeling.

Upper management changes on average every 18 months. There is no clear sense of direction as to where the company is going. Sold from one holding company to another. Went from approximately 100+ office employees to now less than 20.

Company is headed in a great direction

New location for corporate headquarters is very nice! Management is making the right moves to grow business. Company is lean but a great opportunity to learn.

Productive and fun work place

Nice job. I worked there for a few month, i got the job threw a temp, and lost it due to not having a car but i would love to get it back. For anyone applying i say go for it.

Gym

There was a gym to workout in. I worked there a long time. I really enjoyed my time there. I wish they didn't close there doors. Now there sister company is there PowerX

Decent workplace. Punch in, do your job, punch out.

I would have loved to have stayed at Campbell Hausfeld but was wrongfully terminated. They are nice, but are not clear on certain things like rules...

It was close to home

I like working for this company, loved what I did, like the people in our accounts payable department, had a place to could eat there, and it was very close to home.

It was ok

Was laid off due to an indefinite lay off. They never did call me back. So that I hated about the job. Other than that it was a great place to work. Good pay.

Great People

Campbell is in the process of restructuring. They have segmented their businesses and are working towards creating innovative products and have shifted focus to the most sustainable and profitable channels.

Good place to work with chances to move up.

Can be hard work at times but someone was always there to help if needed. While I was there learned how to completly make the air tanks The management was fair to me and the co-workers became like family.

Pros

Was able to move up when jobs were posted

Cons

Sometimes you had to work a lot of overtime.

Fun atmosphere

I already posted a review of Campbell Hausfeld. I held several positions at Campbell Hausfeld and have the same review for all positions which I worked.

Productive and fun workplce

Campbell was a great place to work. Every one got along so well. Including our amazing boss. We all worked together as I team. Every one looked after each other.

Pros

I loved my job and the people I worked with

Cons

bad insurance

Nice place to work

Overall, nice place to work, but compensation not in line with positions held. This may have changed since my departure, and can only speak of the time period I worked there.

Company is downsizing. Not a secure situation

Too much change in management direction. Not a secure situation. Future is uncertain. Company has been losing market share for years

Super Manager

Had one of the best Managers I could ask for. Would not ask her people to do anything she would not do. Co workers were great, had a great repore with everyone.

Pros

Super boss

Cons

Pay, insurance

bad benefits

Was ok until mgmnt ran it into the ground...no air conditioning too much misdirection. good product..

Pros

good people

Cons

short breaks

We made sure our customers were taking care of

Getting the bills done for the truck drivers to get their loads. What I learned is to get my work done fast and accurate so the drivers could do their job and deliver to our customers we always worked together. Hardest part drivers yelling when their trucks we not getting loaded fast enough. When customers would call and thank you

Great place to work nice people very helpful and interesting.

Pros

Great people

Cons

Temp/perm work

Meat grinder, but great learning

Good place to learn the ropes co-workers and mid-managers were supportive very political at top level

Pros

Learning

Cons

stability

Very Bad Experience

I interviewed with 11 different employees to get this job. I thought: "No way will they hire me". They called me 2 days later to offer me the job. My coworker was a drunk. He tried to undermind me ever chance he got. He wanted me to drink with him, but I refused. The Chief Engineer made promises in the interviewing process that he did not keep. This job was advertised in the paper ever year after I was terminated- due to lies.

Pros

It paid money

Cons

Drunk coworker, lies, deceit, frustration, sitting at the computer most of the day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Campbell Hausfeld. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits