Campbell University Employee Reviews

Happy and enjoyable work enviroment
Intern, Campbell Track (Current Employee) –  Buies Creek, NCMarch 20, 2018
Campbell University is a great place to work/intern at. I am currently a senior here at the University and I have luckily taken up an internship job here at Campbell with the track program and my experience thus far as been incredible, the coaching staff and players on the team are all very cool, helpful and cooperative. Everyone is nice and caring and willing to lend out a helping hand if need be. I cant speak for the rest of the University but the staff of the track team are all very nice kind hearted individuals.
Student worker- enjoyed the job!
Calculus III Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buies Creek, NCMarch 19, 2018
I was responsible for leading a Calculus III lecture every Friday, where I would go over any homework and the class and I would cover new content together. The students were great; I never had a behavioral issue. I think that it is a supportive environment and it was a great experience.
Learning Experience
Student Worker in the Global Engagement Office (Current Employee) –  Buies Creek, NCJanuary 18, 2018
Working at Campbell University provided a flexible schedule while working and being a student. I felt that if my week became to full with exams or other stressful things, my work schedule was flexible enough to not add additional stress.
Graduate assistant
Graduate Assistant (Current Employee) –  Buies Creek, NCJanuary 12, 2018
slow days behind a computer
caring work staff
boring days in backside of campus
fair pay
try to get up from sitting in chair all day as much as possible
Student and Teaching Assistant
Student Researcher (Former Employee) –  Buies Creek, NCOctober 7, 2017
Good staff and good culture. Remote place hence can be difficult to commute
▪ Formulated tablets using Design of Experiment, and screening the best formulation to optimize and conduct further studies.
▪ Conducting the validation of ‘The capsule machine’ by making Aspirin capsules.
Loved the students
International Student Lead (Former Employee) –  Buies Creek, NCOctober 7, 2017
Diversity, lots of activities and events. Different cultures from all areas of the world. It's amazing how small the creek family is yet it's so large Because so many students find their home here.
Good place for a student
Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Buies Creek, NCOctober 6, 2017
I worked there as a student worker and it was a great environment. Management was always nice and accommodating. It was a very laid back place to work.
Pros
Laid back
Cons
Low pay
Internship
INTERN (Former Employee) –  Buies Creek, NCOctober 1, 2017
This was just an internship for summer working with the strength and conditioning program furthering my knowledge in the world of fitness.

Campbell's great
Intern (Former Employee) –  Buies Creek, NCSeptember 14, 2017
I was a student here and I interned as a requirement for graduation. I designed a project for myself to do and teachers were all extremely helpful. No complaints
Productive fast paced environment
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Buies Creek, NCSeptember 7, 2017
Good company to work for if under good leadership and management. Very rewarding atmosphere in working with student and helping them achieve their academic goals.
Improvements needed in managers/department heads
Professor (Current Employee) –  Buies Creek, NCAugust 1, 2017
Good changes have taken place, however many department heads are still "old school"/dictatorial managers. Many placed in mid-level leadership need training to improve their skills.
Pros
Good schedule flexibility
Cons
Work load beyond 40 hours per week.
I was a student worker at the Library and found it to be very helpful
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buies Creek, NCJuly 25, 2017
I worked at the Library during my academic years, while pursuing my masters degree. The pay varies with office work or lab work but overall everyone is friendly and caring.
Pros
Free icecream or pizza
Cons
minimum pay
Campbell rocks!
Adjunct Instructor, Homeland Security (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 4, 2017
I love working and teaching at Campbell and cannot imagine not being there! All fellow employees are respectful and nice, students are there to learn and I never want for anything.
Good work culture to learn sound knowledge
Laboratory Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buies Creek, NCJune 19, 2017
Good place for the entry level position and helpful to learn formulation, analytical and many pharmaceutical skills with CGMP facilities but the pay is very less.
Excellent experience
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buies Creek, NCJune 2, 2017
I learned how to organize programs for students, fill out paperwork, counsel residents, and maintain order in the residence halls. It is certainly a good experience in having authority if one has never experienced it.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
24-7 responsibility
Relaxed environment
Student Work Study, Lobby Attendant (Former Employee) –  Buies Creek, NCMay 29, 2017
I had a student work study job that paid well and was relaxed. The manager would give tokens of her appreciation for my work and we built a friendship.
Not really sure what the question is
Audio Visual Crew (Former Employee) –  Buies Creek, NCMay 25, 2017
This is a confusing part of this website and I wish that I was able to skip this part but I guess that would be too much to ask for meaning that I am forced to ramble on about nothing.
Fun and rewarding job
Resident Assistant (Current Employee) –  Buies Creek, NCMay 6, 2017
Campbell residence life is a nice place to work and effectively managed work load on the resident assistants. I have no complaints about working there.
Fun Productive Upbeat Workplace
Assistant Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Buies Creek, NCMay 2, 2017
I've worked for 3 years. Working at school brings its own challenges. Great atmosphere, Management of the admissions department is great. Those in charge have a lot experience in the field and as such are able to lead the employees properly.
Stay Away
Football Assistant Video Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Buies Creek, NCFebruary 20, 2017
No organization or leadership. Every man for him self mindset within the organization. People are left to figure everything out on their own and make it the best way they can. No one is available for help.