Campbell Employee Reviews

What is Campbell's doing in Cincinnati
Office Manager/Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Governors Square, Cincinnati OHJanuary 26, 2018
Campbell's Soup Company has a satellite office in Cincinnati OH. They are here to grease the way for Campbell's product placement in Kroger stores. The issues that this office has is ridiculous.. They are stretched so thin in some ares as to ineffectual and yet they refuse to play to their employees strengths.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
No room for working up to potential
Cultural Diversity
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLDecember 8, 2017
Excellent school with employee support and training. The students are open and willing to learn with a little extra time and dedication. It is imperative to be a teacher that cares about the well being of the student. If you work for them the will gladly work for you.
Great place, not enough hours
Technology Assistant (Former Employee) –  Campbell CountyNovember 17, 2017
the wage wasnt too bad but the 30 hours or less policy made it hard to make a decent enough pay check to cover bills. had to leave to find more money
Pros
work with students, great teachers to work with
Cons
Principal could be kind of a jerk from time to time
Rental Manager/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Keyser, WVOctober 27, 2017
Loved my job. Had to leave due to relocating. Tried working it remotely, but no success. I would have stayed there another 25 years if I was able. Miss it.
Good Job
Truck Driver Class A CDL (Former Employee) –  Township of South Brunswick, NJOctober 26, 2017
A typical day at work was very relaxing. I learned to drive different types of vehicles . Fire trucks, ambulances, for the dealership I worked for. Delivered these new vehicles to the New York, New Jersey metropolitan area.
Good People
Mover (Current Employee) –  Gun Barrel City, TXOctober 5, 2017
This company is an awesome place to work. They really encourage and push you be your best.My Supervisor is always acknowledging my hard work and efforts.
Patron Services Assistant
Patron Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cold Spring, KYSeptember 8, 2017
Perform general desk duties, including circulation of library materials, processing holds, and processing fines and fee payments.

Resolve disputes with patrons concerning overdue, lost, and damaged items.
Pros
Paid Holidays
Great place to work!
Principal (Current Employee) –  Granville, OHSeptember 6, 2017
This is a great place to work. I highly recommend working for Campbell Consulting 29. Great people, good hours, ideal balanced lifestyle. I really like this place.
low preasure
Electronics Assembler (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDAugust 1, 2016
good pay and advancement.there was alot of useful training.I was able to move from one department to an ther which gave me alot of cross traing.
Pros
no layoffs, even during slow season.
Cons
sometimes you might in the heat
Unique Company
Operations Manager/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 27, 2016
Good company, nice location easy going, Great opportunity for growth and education in PR & Marketing. Beautifully located dog friendly work place, very comfortable office environment.
Pros
Small firm
Cons
Work life balance
Long Hours, but good pay and rewarding work.
Orderly (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 12, 2016
The hours were very long, often working 10-12 hour days. However, the pay was good even for me at 11$/hour. The work was often repetitive and was often hard, but working with patients and caring for them is rewarding. The management is great, but their is little room for time off.
Smart employees
Trading Desk Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 20, 2016
Good place to work with a lot of smart people. Nice life/work balance. People work hard at Campbell and get disappointed when the markets don't treat the firm right.
Pros
smart people
Cons
location
Excellent firm to work for
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 19, 2016
My typical day at work was scheduling, maintaining the calendar, copying, typing and all day-to-day aspects of a secretary. Worked with no supervision and was able to prioritize. I also communicated with clients.

What I learned was that no matter how happy you think you are at a job, sometimes it's time to walk away.

Management consisted of the Partners of the firm. They were equally approachable and wonderful to work for.

My co-workers were wonderful and I miss them. We all worked as a team and when someone needed help we were there to assist.

The stress of deadlines was overwhelming at times.

The thing that was most enjoyable were the friends I made and everything I learned from everyone.
Pros
Very generous vacation and personal time off and the people there are very nice to work for
Cons
There really was nothing that I did not like about the firm.
great place to express creativity
Assistant project manager/Project designer (Current Employee) –  Oracle, AZJanuary 5, 2016
sub-contracted my remodeling,painting and decorating work, each and every job is different, enjoyed the freedom to schedule myself.
Typical Day
V Corps Assistance Inspector General (Former Employee) –  DEDecember 5, 2015
Answering phone calls to soldiers and family members who need assistance with their finances, promotions, housings and the list goes on. What an awesome experience working at the inspector general office.
Fast paced workplace with friendly and endearing co-workers
Secretary/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 9, 2015
Campbell, Yost Clare & Norell is a great place to work! Right as soon as you arrive, you must be ready to put your shoulder to the wheel and help out where you can. We spend our days doing our own assigned work then helping out where a helping hand is needed.
Pros
office hours, benefits, retirement plan
Fun working place
Office Admin (Former Employee) –  Gonzales, LAAugust 13, 2015
I really enjoyed my time working there. people where really nice with great pay. I couldnt have asked for a better boss. Great hours as well. I was sad when I left.
Campbells Experience
Project Lead, U.S. Retail Marketing Test Kitchen (Former Employee) –  Camden, New JerseyAugust 5, 2015
After spending 5 years at Campbells, in two seperate departments, i would have to say that culture is constantly changing. In my time spent there, it was always about trying to find the next 'best thing', for both out products and company management.
Pros
I liked the people I worked with
Cons
There are alot of people who get 'lost' in the system, fly under the radar. By the time I left, the culture had taken a huge plummet and most employees did not like coming to work.
Informative and eyeopening
Reserve Police Officer (Current Employee) –  Campbell, WIFebruary 2, 2015
I really like volunteering here because I had many hands-on experiences and was able to learn a lot about the criminal justice field.
A public company with long standing insureds
Staff Counsel for Zurich Insurance Company (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 24, 2015
Daily work is challenging. But with steady insureds/clients you learn their expectations and learn what matters most to them in resolving their cases successfully. Having worked with the major case and catastrophe attorneys my level of experience has risen which is important to me.