Camping World Careers & Employment - Working at Camping World
- CEOMarcus Lemonis
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
You're seeing Camping World jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 3.2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
Employees at Camping World have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 107 questions about working at Camping World. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Camping World employees.
Insights from 318 Indeed users who have interviewed with Camping World within the last 5 years.
What makes you the right candidate for this position.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS PACKAGES WHAT ARE THE HOURS AND DAYS DURING THE WEEK WHAT IS THE STARTING WAGE OR SALARY WHAT ROLL WILL I BE FILLING AND EXPECTED TO DO HOW DOES VACATION AND TIME OFF WORK.
I was asked mostly about my previous work as a truck driver and why I wasn't doing it anymore, and my response was simply I wanted to work for me.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Camping World