Canna Care Docs Employee Reviews

Lots of growth opportunity
Executive team (Current Employee) –  United StatesAugust 14, 2018
I started with Canna Care Docs in 2013 as a part-time receptionist. The "startup" life isn't for everyone, but with tenacity, grit and dedication, you will be rewarded and soon, opportunities for growth will present themselves. I am now in an Executive position in the same company I helped to build. There will always be employees who feel they aren't treated "fairly". Just remember, there are two sides to every story. I work with many of the same people that started with me in 2013. We are a family pioneering an industry that is riddled with stigma and lacking in precedents. Proud to be part of the Canna Care Docs family.
Pros
Shaping a new industry, meeting new and interesting people each day, travel opportunity
Cons
Navigating Federal hurdles
Great Opportunity!
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Peabody, MAAugust 6, 2018
Got my foot in the door with canna care docs and i couldnt have been more happy with the turn of events that came along with the company!!! Would go back if they paid more!
Terrible Pay
Medical Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsJuly 16, 2018
I wanted to get my foot in the door of the medical marijuana industry. This is not wellness, it's merely a revolving door with very limited care and education. The people are very nice, it's just the nature of the business. The pay and benefits are embarrassingly low and not sustainable for supporting yourself. I have learned some, not much, about cannabis care but won't be able to work here long term based on pay and the horrible lack of self worth working for this money creates .
Pros
nice people, cool industry, fascinating plant
Cons
terrible pay, benefits and likely no room to advance
Only care about the money
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMay 26, 2018
They made me take a picture of the team with a patient who has ptsd. I feel they were clearly exploiting this patient for his social media following.
Pros
Cons
Patient exploitation, bad management and CEO
Great place to get into the industry
Site Coordinator (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsMay 3, 2018
I was hired initially to work a couple days a week and that quickly turned into 40+ hours. This place is great if you have initiative and motivation to create a position for yourself.
Pros
Amenable, Fun events, Great staff
Cons
no benefits
Great workplace
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cockeysville, MDApril 24, 2018
Being able to help people day to day services, the people are amazing, as well as the leadership is outstanding, Everyone is friendly and compassionate.
Pros
Helping people
Cons
More hours
This job is what started my life out of the food industry.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Biddeford, MEDecember 11, 2017
I enjoyed working here, This was a job where I really got to help people and see them improve their lives! It was a treat to be able to go there every morning and know that today someone’s life would be changed for the better! This is the type of work I need in My life! I love helping others!
Just another part of our broken medical system
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  PeabodyNovember 1, 2017
Waste abounds, pay is minimal while you can clearly see the company wasting money again and again and again. Nobody on the management staff has the brains to do their job.

Constantly, and respectfully brought problems to management to no avail, finally quit after well over a year with no positive change.
Start up company that only cares about the inner circle
Medical Consultant (Former Employee) –  MarylandJuly 28, 2017
They could only offer 1 day a week and only pay me 10/hr. I am a college graduate. The CEO didn't even know my co-workers name. There were only two people in the room.
Canna Care Docs
Patient Care Consultant (Current Employee) –  MaineJanuary 7, 2017
You will always receive a friendly greeting as soon as you step into Canna Care Docs! The staff are knowledgeable and willing to spend the time to talk with your about their options with medical marijuana.

It is an amazing feeling to make a difference in someone's life :)
Productive in maintaining a medical card for patients, always a happy place for anyone to walk into!
Patient/ family counselor (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DeJuly 21, 2015
When you walk into Canna Care Docs, it's always a positive, happy Dr.'s office with the warmest welcome, and you feel right at home when you enter the office!
Employees are very helpful, respectful, and the nicest staff in a Dr.'s office you can find.
Everyone leaves with a smile on their face, happy and satisfied!
A very respectful Dr. office where you know you will be treated with respect, kindness and loyalty!

The best part of the day is that we made a difference in someone's life! It's a great feeling for the patients, and the staff!

CannaCareDocs Rocks!
Pros
Education on the Medicine they are seeking
Cons
Healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canna Care Docs. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

4.2InHerSight Score

4.0Personal Development

4.8Career Opportunities

3.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight