CANNDESCENT Employee Reviews

One of the best companies I’ve worked for!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Desert Hot SpringsDecember 1, 2018
The culture, benefits, people and cannabis are wonderful, the best in the industry. There are lots of opportunities for growth and they support career development.
Pros
Culture and opportunity for growth
Cons
Not enough snacks, they only last a day or two.
Fun, busy work environment
Dispatch Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Desert Hot Springs, CANovember 30, 2018
Canndescent is a quickly growing company and with that can come long hours and stressful days. But the growth that the company is experiencing is responsible for endless growth opportunities, resources to get your job done (if you know what you need), and a fun work environment where something always needs to get done.

Most of the team in DHS is like family; I love my boss and those I work with closely. Everyone is supportive, helpful, and people are working towards one common goal. Most days, no matter how rough the last one was, I'm excited to go to work and happy to do the job.

Like in most start-ups, there are some disconnects between different locations, but it's all part of growing pains and there's an end in sight.
Pros
Benefits, fun work environment, convenient location, flexible
Cons
This Company is Doing Things Right!
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Desert Hot Springs, CANovember 30, 2018
From the first day I started work at Canndescent I have felt appreciated, motivated and part of an amazing Team. From the CEO all the way down the organization, we are connected and driven. The most important part of this Company, and being an employee in it, is culture. Canndescent is the epitome of a culture based workplace. Due to this, we are a huge family. When things get tough or busy we all pitch in to get it done. Managers and Supervisors here are excellent at showing appreciation and moving high achievers up the ladder. In my previous work experience hard workers are often taken advantage of; so it is extremely refreshing to be a part of a Company where hard work is rewarded and not just used. I can't speak highly enough of Canndescent or the work family I've gained. Beyond all of the above, we're producing the best cannabis I've ever seen! In my opinion there's no better place to be!
Pros
Benefits, Co-workers, Commissary, Management, Industry, True TEAM
Canndescent Experience
Quality Assurance / Cannabis Compliance Consultant (Former Employee) –  Desert Hot Springs, CANovember 18, 2018
This is one of the worst most disorganized cannabis companies i have ever consulted for. Their whole brand lacks integrity since the effect based pillars are not backed by any science and is arbitrarily thrown together, they source a lot of their flower also... virgin cannabis? Executive management team acts like a royal family up in the Santa Barbara castle, leaving the desert team of 150 employees lacking real management support. Not a recommended company to assist in the Cali Green Rush.
Poorly ran company
Cultivation Manager (Former Employee) –  Desert Hot Springs, CANovember 4, 2018
I helped save canndescent from loosen their company, and shortly after was let go. The upper management was clueless about the cannabis industry and would not listen to the head growers. They did not give credit to any of their employees. This company should be in the advertisement industry not cannabis industry. They lie to the people who truly need clean organic cannabis by making claims that are not true.
Pros
Working in the cannabis industry
Cons
Low pay, and benefits. Long hrs. employees have no say. interrupted breaks, and meals. Poor management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CANNDESCENT. Our community is ready to answer.

CANNDESCENT Reviews by Location