Cannon Employee Reviews

Not bad to work
Office Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DCJanuary 23, 2018
Good place to work, and the culture is a comfortable environment. It is, however, a hard place to grow your career. In the time that I was employed here, it seemed that I would be unable to improve my career.
Benefits
Cons
little to no raises
High volume work environment with not much growth potential.
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 18, 2018
The company is not for everyone. While it is a great learning environment, there is little to no room for advancement, as it is a small operation. While the work is exciting, the day to day can be stressful if you are not secure in your abilities to juggle multiple tasks.
Productive job. Able to use creativity and problem solving on the job.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Newburgh, INDecember 17, 2017
We look for the worst house in the best neighborhood. When it works out, we make a magical transformation. Keep the project in budget, make a very desirable home and then make some $$$. I call that a great experience.
Pros
Use of creativity.
Cons
Hard work(although that's not reall a con)
youthful organization
Administrative Assistant IV / Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 7, 2017
Hard-working, intelligent people who are dedicated to client satisfaction. Excellent onboarding program. Fast paced and results oriented but fair. Exciting place to work.
Pretty laid back job.
Helped secretary (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, MSFebruary 25, 2017
Cannon was a laid back job. There were always something to do other than doing your own job. I looked forward to going to work and working with suck nice people.
loud hot and dirty
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIJanuary 23, 2017
First shift started at 7 till 3. i was clean\ recycle crew so we did the dirtiest of jobs, biggest thing i took away from working there was learning how to drive a fork lift truck.
Very Stressful Work Inviorment
1st Shift Furnace Operator (Current Employee) –  Muskegon, MI 49441January 20, 2017
Easy work but everyone is all out for themselve. Management has no clue but everything has to be done their way. Expected to work all sorts of hours on any shift with little notice.
Fast and peace
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAOctober 18, 2016
I loved work at Cannon. It was fun and best experience to work at Cannon. I learned picking, packing, shipping, and organizing the stuck.
My Review
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 21, 2016
A typical day at work for me would be to come in unlock the doors for others to enter. Turn on phones check for any missed calls or messages. Go get newspapers from loading doc area. Return to the reception area where I will place the papers. Return to my desk check for emails as well as the firms website to see if there are any meetings that day. Answer phones and great guest and handle mailing that's incoming and outgoing.Throughout my day I learn many things such as new things about the firm and many changes that are being mad. Management is really professional everyone is nice good people to adjust to and get along with. There really isn't a hard part in my work day maybe if things get a little busy but nothing to bad. The most enjoyable part of my day is the end of my work day because I know that I gave a 100 percent that day and I know the next day will be even better.
Enjoyable place to work
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CAFebruary 13, 2016
supervising, scheduling work on vacant units over seven different properties.
Train new hiring maintenance in all maintenance aspects. Ordering parts , paint, appliances.
locksmith, repair such as appliances, drywall, wood fencing, troubleshooting, windows, and
adding washer and dryer connections.
Team Atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Luis Obispo, CAOctober 14, 2015
At Cannon we worked as a team if someone was backed up and needed help it was always offered. There were five different divisions with four administrative assistants and each division was different so we were crossed trained to do all tasks.

There were always new challenges in my divison/s, I had two, and they were different. My division was the only one that had procurement, so I also did the purchasing for our division, some was tax exempt and other orders not.
fun and growing time
Office Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 8, 2015
I enjoyed working here and learned a lot of life lesson here that use to this day a great time in my growing up. And use the things i learned in my life
Where they treat you like an adult.
Audit Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 13, 2015
Cannon & Company is a place where the Directors know the names of your spouse, your children and what you like to do outside of the office. A place where the open door policy is truly practiced, where communication is free flowing between all levels of personnel.

A place where the work is challenging but you are not alone, where team work is just as important as individual drive.

A place that allows you to manage your time, so you work when needed not just because it's a work day.
Pros
Comp bank for time worked over standard hours
Cons
no visions or dental insurance
A hands on job with office machine repair
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CAMarch 2, 2015
A typical day would be us all clocking in at 8:30 am. From there we'd work on different office machines. I got the experience of learning how to troubleshoot certain machines and how to fix them. The management was quite nice and easy to understand. My co-workers were always changing so it was a different change of pace. The hardest part of the job was troubleshooting.
20+ years in the Air Force.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Cannon AFB, New MexicoFebruary 5, 2015
On the whole my military experience was positive. I got to travel to foreign country's and work on some interesting projects.
I learned many usefull skills during my time at this firm
Exec. Asst. to Sr. Partner James Loiacono (Former Employee) –  Painesville OhioSeptember 15, 2014
Strong medical malpractice, workers compensation and personal injury law firm. I learned many, many useful skills at this firm.
Pros
The work was very interesting
Cons
Very stressful work environment
good place to work frendley pepole
Mail Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MISeptember 14, 2014
good management, learned a lot about home loans, co workers good
Pros
work is days
Work for mail room
Associate (Current Employee) –  O' Fallon, MIssouriAugust 17, 2014
I worked for the mail room contracted for a credit card company. Although i have never worked for the Canon Inc corporate itself, this job was pretty easy. Managers were pretty laid back for the most part and you have to find something to do to help pass the time
busy but still a great place to work
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAOctober 11, 2013
meet production by a certain time every day
must meet the quota, or some time over time was required
the mangers were very helpful as well
Best place to work in the North Shore, only trouble was they hired another company (Low Bid) and elimited my job.
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MAJuly 1, 2013
A good company. I worked at Sylvania in Beverly Ma for 8 years. I did Shipping/Receiving, as a contractor for Cannon. I received UPS/Fedex. DHL, TNT, Yellow Truck, Roadway, All trucks . Posted Purchasing Orders in the data base so the vender would get paid. Sent out Hazmat/ dangerous goods. delivered packages to the client. I was on a one person site . ordered my copy paper, supplies, ink, etc. sorted mail and delivered . sent out FEDEX International every day to Germany, China, itialy, also within the U.S. sent personnel packages from the client , also received and delivered. Hazmat was hardest, the people were the Best in the North Shore. they all took a picture (group) signed it for me. I will miss them.
Pros
Free ice cream social for no accidents in the work place.