Canon Business Process Services, Inc.
52Below average

Canon Business Process Services, Inc. Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the search with 7 related reviews.
Canon Business Process Services
Great Company and manager is flexible with many personal situations. Overall a very active and well team driven atmosphere. I would work there again.
Terrible company to work for
To start off, WIS was by far the worst place of employment I once held for the following reasons:

1) While competitiveness on the job can make a healthy atmosphere, forcing employees to fight against each other continuously for hours is, however, not so great. When I worked for them, there had been two teams: Team A and Team B. Team A consisted of all A+ counters (those who could hit the intended CPH goal for the store and then some) and Team B had been made up of new employees or those not quite meeting the CPH goal. Unfortunately, my manager forced Team B to fight Team A in order to gain more hours, which never happened. I had been a member of Team A and irritated me to know end to see how unfairly Team B members were treated and how little hours they were actually given (some members of Team B racked up as little as five hours a week or no hours at all, for several pay periods at that).

2) Paid travel time? Hardly. WIS only paid travel time after the 1st hour of travel on the destination trip and only for the 1st hour of the returning trip. The pay was minimum wage as well. Often more than not, most jobs where no more than 45 minutes away, which eliminated any paid travel time.

3) I ended up having to keep a highly detailed log of my own hours, down to the exact time I left the meeting spot to when we reached the store and when we began counting. WIS was notorious for cutting pay where it is due. At the end of each pay period, I would have to total out all of my hours and to make sure I had been paid adequately for each category (there are 3 pay categories for
 - more...
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Short Breaks, non-specific hours, lack of training, un-safe and poorly maintained transportation vehicles, etc.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.