Canon U.S.A., Inc.
57Below average

Canon U.S.A., Inc. Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA14 reviews
Continuous activities within the Data Center. Lots of moving parts, Involved management teams. Pleasant team members.
Pros
Busy operations
Cons
No on-site eating facilities
Canon is a very excited work place. It allows you to be flexible Fun and quite place to work at, work parties etc... Worked only as a Temp worker, the environment was great and great interactions with coworkers. Loved it. Great place.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No Benefits
I enjoyed working at Canon. However, I was a young mother and wife and I resigned to take care of my young family, Otherwise, I would have stayed with the company,
Pros
Work
Cons
My day starts out by filling printers/copiers with paper (about 25 copiers/printers) every day. Checking work tickets. Refilling copiers with toner, waste toners, staples, paper, clearing paper jams. Help Users to download drivers to their devices (computer, phone) so that they can print. Helping out in the mail-room. Scanning packages and placing them in storage lockers for students to retrieve. Helping out where needed, such as the front desk and Print Shop
Pros
Good Benefits.
Cons
Pay could be better for what i do
Leave a review. Help people like you.
I enjoyed the people and how we assisted one another with product solutions and best practices meetings. The management encourage upward mobility and encourage success. The company was eager to do whatever it took to help you succeed in your job.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
travel distance to work
Interesting place to work with a fun and professional environment. Plenty of opportunities for cross training and growth. Management is involved with employees success within the company.
I like the continuous training that was provided by the company and the monthly awards that was given for good performance at the end of every month. the discount store was good.
The people are awesome to work around and very fun and pleasant workplace. The supervisors are great. They are always busy what I like.
Pros
Everyone one is treated the same
Cons
The 7 years that I was working here, I had a great experience working with co-workers. Great team oriented environment.
Completed network refresh, implementing Nexus 7K/5K/2K infrastructure. Japanese culture and expectations. Poor management communications and lack of directions.
Pros
Freedom of Data Center operations
Cons
Poor management communications
Great job, free lunch everything is good, but the staff is a little all over the place. Needs tons of help. Great teamwork
Pros
Free Lunch
This should be a place to work at the begiining of one's career. Opportunity to learn about government contract.
Pros
Opportunity to learn about government contracts
Cons
Some managers are not people friendly
If you work hard you will do well. If you do not, you won't. It is really up to you, and that is with most sales jobs. Be ware of HR. They a bullies, and they will screw you over and throw you under the bus faster than you can imagine.
Pros
pay
Cons
Hr
I was very grateful to Canon for hiring me, specifically because I had no industry experience. I made presidents club my first year an won plaques and contests as well.
Pros
great company
Cons
disorganized