Cape Air Employee Review

The enviornment and management was professional
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Barrigada, GUMay 16, 2019
A typical day at work is never the same as any ordinary day. Everyday is a new experience, I meet people from all walks of life and I meet my regular customers. I've learned to be more culturally diverse and I've built my customer service through meeting and servicing each one of them.
The hardest part of my job is, when I'm unable to accomplish a great day of work without situations that are beyond my control, such as mechanical issues, or weather problems.
I enjoy every moment at work, from making my way into work, greeting my fellow management team, calling into our dispatch department, briefing with the flight crew, greeting my customers, and enjoying the view from 14000 feet in the air.
Pros
Flying benefits, Health benefits
Cons
Flying in one region

Other Cape Air Employee Reviews

All the people you work with are cool
mechanic (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 15, 2019
The mechanics are fun to work with, management are nice helpful and easy to get along with. The pay is terrible benefits are bad the hours suck weekends nights.
Where everybody knows your name...
Leadership Position (Current Employee) –  Hyannis, MAJuly 30, 2019
There are many reasons for the positive review but I'd have to say the most meaningful to me is that the goal is to not just be a safe, profitable & successful regional airline, but there is also a genuine desire and focus on a ensuring a collaborative, and enjoyable place to work. 800+ employees but still a strong connectivity throughout the organization.
Pros
Company culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cape Air. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.4InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight