Cape Air Employee Review

NIce place to work
Part Time - Ticket Office Agent (Former Employee) –  Quincy, ILOctober 19, 2017
I worked alone on the phones each day making reservations and answering customer questions - I learned a great deal about the airline business - the hardest part of the job was getting things done in Puerto Rico the most enjoyable was helping people. Unfortunately, the company switched to weekends required and I no longer was interested in working there.
Pros
Assisting Customers - Solving problems
Cons
Weekend Work Requirement

Other Cape Air Employee Reviews

The enviornment and management was professional
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Barrigada, GUMay 16, 2019
A typical day at work is never the same as any ordinary day. Everyday is a new experience, I meet people from all walks of life and I meet my regular customers. I've learned to be more culturally diverse and I've built my customer service through meeting and servicing each one of them.
The hardest part of my job is, when I'm unable to accomplish a great day of work without situations that are beyond my control, such as mechanical issues, or weather problems.
I enjoy every moment at work, from making my way into work, greeting my fellow management team, calling into our dispatch department, briefing with the flight crew, greeting my customers, and enjoying the view from 14000 feet in the air.
Pros
Flying benefits, Health benefits
Cons
Flying in one region
acceptable
Station Manager (Current Employee) –  Billings, MTSeptember 29, 2018
fast paced environment poor pay scale difficult to keep staff excited about job good training program old planes young pilots lots of canceled flights unable to grow and meet customer demands

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cape Air. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.4InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight