Cape Air Employee Review

Very satisfied with the management and employees I work with.
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 5, 2017
Every day I check passengers into their flights and assist them with anything regarding their flights. I also work on the ramp loading luggage into the aircrafts. My managers treat me with absolute respect and make the environment comfortable to work in. I work there whenever I am not in Albany, for school. My managers are always telling me how they cannot wait to have me back and how much of an asset I am to the company.
Pros
Wonderful benefits, Free airfare, great management

Other Cape Air Employee Reviews

The enviornment and management was professional
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Barrigada, GUMay 16, 2019
A typical day at work is never the same as any ordinary day. Everyday is a new experience, I meet people from all walks of life and I meet my regular customers. I've learned to be more culturally diverse and I've built my customer service through meeting and servicing each one of them.
The hardest part of my job is, when I'm unable to accomplish a great day of work without situations that are beyond my control, such as mechanical issues, or weather problems.
I enjoy every moment at work, from making my way into work, greeting my fellow management team, calling into our dispatch department, briefing with the flight crew, greeting my customers, and enjoying the view from 14000 feet in the air.
Pros
Flying benefits, Health benefits
Cons
Flying in one region
acceptable
Station Manager (Current Employee) –  Billings, MTSeptember 29, 2018
fast paced environment poor pay scale difficult to keep staff excited about job good training program old planes young pilots lots of canceled flights unable to grow and meet customer demands

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cape Air. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.4InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight