Cape Fox Federal Integrators Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
I was contracted through the governent
Family Programs Training Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJune 28, 2018
I had very little interaction with Cape Fox accept for HR relate interaction. Most of the interaction with Cape Fox was positive there was the occasional mishap but nothing worth mentioning.
Cape Fox Federal Integrators is a great company.
Army Contractor (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 27, 2018
I have really enjoyed working for Cape Fox for the last year. This company treated its contractors with the upmost respect. We had great salaries and benefits.
Pros
Tele-working
Cons
productivty, fun at work, respect each other
Outreach and Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCJune 11, 2018
Getting to work 15 to 20 minutes early to start my day. Organized my work station and read all emails that apply to me. Collaborate with manager to know the business of the day. For example, if the manager wants the outreach specialist to make well-being calls to soldiers and families then I would make sure that I will try to make contacts with at least 150 Army Reserve Household (ARH)
Pros
Making sure I get the daily job done
Cons
interruption and time management
Very family oriented but mission focused
Material Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAMarch 14, 2018
Cape Fox has been an excellent workplace from the day I started. I’ve seen so much growth with my coworkers, my managers, and myself. There’s been plenty of job advancement opportunities. Coming to work daily is like coming home to my other family. We have been blessed to have great team members! I can say that all of our management team are honest and fair across the board. Our President of the company is equally awesome! He’s very easy to approach and talk to. I thank God daily to be blessed with great co workers, great job and workplace! Warner Robins Rock!!
Pros
Stress Free, frequent work advancements, Team oriented
Cons
None for me, It can’t get any better!
Wonderful Place to Work
Administrative Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Douglas, UTFebruary 12, 2018
Provided administrative support to Family Program Coordinator and the Family Program Director. Assisted with tracking, developing and providing report of assigned Family Readiness Liaisons and other Family Readiness staff and their training status. Tracked, developed and provided reports of Command Team attendance at required Family Programs/Readiness training and events. Provided command administrative support to enhance implementation and accountability of the Command Volunteer Management process. Assisted in the documentation of all volunteer training, interactions and efforts in approved government databases. Maintained database of statutory volunteers. Supported the administrative management, planning and coordination of Army Reserve Family Programs training/conference events. Assisted with coordinating and documenting participant information for events. Responded to individual inquiries concerning events and event attendance.
Pros
Perfect hours; great pay and benefits
Cons
Was a government contract so positions got deleted after Oct 1.
Positive place to work.
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Fort Knox, KY 40121December 29, 2017
Positive place to work with great compensation and benefits. Environment allowed for personal growth and independent work. Supervisors did not micro manage and allowed for self paced work.
Loved working with Cape Fox professional Services!!!
Regional Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJuly 6, 2017
I really loved working with Cape Fox and would continue to if it were not for the contracts that we work under. It is really hard each year to wonder if you have a job coming year or not.
Pros
Great people to work with, great benifits, wonderful work enviroment
Cons
Contract work
You can get fired for no reason
Bmet II (Former Employee) –  Tobyhanna, PAJuly 21, 2015
Being a Bmet is great. I loved my job. You do not get any training, at my particular work location the management was horrible; it was like working in a den of pit vipers. The hardest part of the job was knowing that you could be let go at any time. The most enjoyable part of the job was going home in the evening.
Pros
Cons
No training, no help with heavy lifting, being back stabbed.
Scary place
BMET II (Current Employee) –  HILL AFB, UTJuly 13, 2015
This company initially was good, but as time went by just kept getting worse. They do not care about their employees or shop morale at all just about making money. If you're reading this review I wouldn't even bother submitting my resume, find another job. There is absolutely no security with Cape Fox and their word means nothing. Good luck!
Cons
Paid time off, morale, training, benefits.
Great Place to work. Horrible Upper management that always threatens pay and benifits. Former employee
Biomed (Former Employee) –  BiomedicalMarch 27, 2015
They under bid our contract,and cut everybodys pay drasticly. You constantly are worrying about benifits pay yada yada and havung a job if you go agaunst what they say. They dont care about people just money.
Pros
Great people to work with.
Cons
Horrible Contract company.
work location is excellent.
Biomedical Equipment Technician (Current Employee) –  USAMMA MMOD-UT Hill AFB UtahApril 9, 2014
Wide variety of equipment. Always a full work load. Contracting company was misleading and in my opinion deceitful in salary negotions when they took over the contract in September 2013.
Pros
Great workplace
Cons
lack of integrity in upper management for Cape Fox.
Productive and good place to work
Subject-Matter-Expert (SME) (Lead SME) (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAJanuary 3, 2014
I mainly worked in the prime's office space and hardly ever heard from the managers of the company. We were allowed to work independently without hardly any contact from management. Although we hardly had any contact management, we could communicate with the HR and IT departments any time there was an issue. With that said, we didn't always receive the requisite annual training and we weren't always invited to team building activities. The most enjoyable part of the job was being allowed to work without any undue interference or distractions.
Pros
Allowed to telework