CAPE Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Active and interesting company to work for...
Industrial Hygienist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 19, 2018
Management demonstrates a true open door policy and was responsive to employee needs and concerns. Management supports employee success and encourages advancement. The pay is adequate and performance based raises were common. Employees are rewarded for innovation and higher learning. Friendly office atmosphere and company culture.
Pros
Very good managment support, fair pay, good benefits
Cons
Excessive travel from time to time.
Great Company-Family Friendly
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALApril 23, 2018
Family is always first and at CAPE you are treated as family. There is definitely a work life balance for the CAPE family, which allowed me to do well in my position.
Pros
Vacation and benefits day one
Just OK place
Oil and Fuel Storage Tank Designer (Former Employee) –  Owasso, OKFebruary 23, 2018
Great engineering manager and some co workers. However shaky industry at the time I worked there. Promised employment and 2 weeks later being let go due to lack of work
LOVED it hated to leave.
Fear Cancer Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCFebruary 23, 2018
Loved my patients, loved my docs.
Work days and hours were busy, getting approved time off was near impossible and truly one of the larger reasons that I moved on from this job.
Pros
Patients relationships seeing them on a daily basis for long time frames; great co-workers
Cons
Pay, trying to get approved PTO, managment like to move people around way too often
Productive and Fun Work Place
Full Time. Salary (Former Employee) –  North Myrtle Beach, SCFebruary 8, 2018
.Learned how to deal with people, good and bad. Learned how to work quickly as a team. Learned to maintain and maintenance arcade games. Management could use some improvements but overall, was fun to work there.
Pros
Work Culture
Cons
No Benefit
Good place to work with challenging projects
PROJECT MANAGER I (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 23, 2018
The project that I was on was located in San Francisco. A typical day started at 06:00 and went until 17:00. Writing daily reports, drafting submittals, approving subcontractor/vendor invoices.
Pros
Not always in an office setting.
Cons
Communication is sometimes lacking
Challenging job locations
SUXOS (Current Employee) –  Various locationsOctober 30, 2017
Cape is an excellent company to work for. Each site had its challenges but the team always overcomes them and completes the job. Management on site is supportive and always resolves any problems.
Self Performing Environmental and Construction Infrastruture Firm
Business Development and Program Management (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 17, 2017
Cape is a very capable small business with nationwide locations. Many of the staff and management have been there for a long time and form a solid nucleus to bid on and execute work
Experience
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 9, 2017
Great job for people who want to make a difference in their communities. Stressful and fast paced. Work loads are intense and material and situations dealt with by staff is incredible... Very hard stuff to handle.
They sponsor ToysForTots which is one of many great things that CAPE does for people and more specifically children in the surrounding areas.
Painting and blasting
Painter / Blaster (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 7, 2017
Nice ppl, good company to work for also keep u busy and a well known company threw out many of areas in states. Mangers are nice and company have good benefits
cape
CO TEACHER (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INMarch 10, 2017
co teachers and lead teachers work well together, having summers off is a perk of the job. great community organization. help families that are below income guidelines.
Pros
time
Safety First and Nice company to work for
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDMarch 2, 2016
They'll pay you what your worth and you better be able to prove it. The crew I was a part of was outstanding. Safe, secure, and bad jokes all day for excellent moral.

Works all over the U.S.A., so you'll need to travel and stay for long periods. Unfortunate seasonal weather that will shut a job down will lead to a severe lay off though.
Pros
good weather, great pay
Cons
bad weather, you're screwed unless you have an administrative desk job
Ok Company To Work For
Safety (Former Employee) –  TxFebruary 29, 2016
Ok company to work for a short time not a long term employer, seemed very unorganized chaotic at times, poor safety culture
Very good company with bright future
Quality Control Manager / Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  New Holland, PAJanuary 12, 2016
Small business offering environmental, construction and industrial services for federal and private sector. Quality management and leadership. Over 30 years in the business.
Pros
Focused market approach.
Cons
Federal contracting impacts budgets.
Quality Organization
Small environmental, construction, industrial services company with quality leadership and personnel. Strong ties to federal and commercial clients.
Pros
Diverse business approach.
Cons
Federal budget impacts contracts.
I can say i had one of the best crews as for as skill with CAPE
Supervisor Industrial Paint (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 18, 2015
Never had a problem with getting anything we needed as for as tools, equipment or workers. A very good company to work for.
Pros
Many adventures and learing
Cons
Didn't last long enough
Great Company to work for , great people to work with!
Site Supervisor/Foreman/ Health & Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 27, 2015
CAPE once was a small company but has grown to be one of the largest in the environmental field. You work as a team and people treat you as a team member.
Safety oriented quality production of field fabricated steel bulk storage tanks.
Pusher (Current Employee) –  Semmes, ALMarch 14, 2015
A typical day starts out with a daily safety meeting before starting work assignments. It is a high paced physically demanding job that requires focus and awareness while working around a variety of heavy equipment. From day to day I may weld with flux cored wire, rods, or automatic girth welders that use submerged arc. After other welders in the crew are finished with their task I am responsible for inspecting welds either visually, with solution leak tests, or positive or negative pressure tests. Throughout my years of training and experience I have learned safe work practices, an extremely good work ethic, and to take pride in what ever I do to achieve high quality work in a timely manner while working at heights and in extreme working conditions. I have had the privilege of working with great management teams with different companies on different projects. All in all this is a great company to work for, but I am looking to start a career in the quality assurance/quality control field.
Pros
Good wages, good benefits, and steady work.
Cons
Extreme working conditions, very physically demanding, and potentially hazardous conditions.
Keeps the brain running!
Head Tutor and Project manager (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJApril 22, 2014
I sit in the study rooms and help any students that come by with questions. While i teach the students, it keeps me running and reminding myself of the classes I did a year or two back. We all distribute students with ourselves equally (maximum 3). My co-workers are fellow students so at free time we discuss ways of making CAPE a better learning environment for students and networking. The hardest part of the job was working with different students with questions in different classes (time slice). The most enjoyable is tutoring students and them leaving the study room with a clear and fresh mind with newly gained knowledge or cleared doubts.
Pros
Enough space per student
Cons
Tutoring multiple students if sufficient number of students not available
Great Job For Travelling
Foreman Pipeline Corrosion Engineer (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXMarch 12, 2014
This Company has many job opportunities the company is good the have decent health benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CAPE. Our community is ready to answer.