Capella Healthcare

Working at Capella Healthcare: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

n/a

I have really enjoyed working for this company. I have learned both clinical and clerical medical assistant and office skills. and they have always been there to answer any questions.

Great friendly and positive place to work.

Typically was email, working issues and escalating as needed. Multiple projects to manage. Webex calls and conference calls. I had the opportunity to learn MEDITECH 6.08 platform, dictionaries and parameters. Also received additional training on excel to utilize this application better. The hardest part was travel as they took 6 facilities live in a year. After that travel was less frequent and easier to manage. The best part of this job was the positive atmosphere where you felt appreciate and cared for. Great management team providing guidance and encouragement.

Pros

Positive work environment.

Cons

Company was sold.

Capella Healthcare insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment

A decent hospital with hard working people,

This is a great hospital and I learned a lot working there, but there was not a lot of support when it comes to management. The cooperate part of the hospital feels like they are out for the bottom dollar. It felt a lot that they were getting rich on the backs of the workers and it was a problem for us. I loved providing care for my patients, but the atmosphere of the hospital management was not good.

Pros

People that we worked with were great.

Cons

Overworked and shortstaffed.

Great Company & Close Family

Capella was my first "big-girl-job" employer and took a chance on me. I was lucky enough to find my guardian angel who took me under her wing and taught me everything she knew. She taught me so much that I eventually hit a wall in growth. It was my desire to learn more that led to me leaving Capella. Given the chance, I would do it all again!

Productive workplace

Challenging, Rewarding Something new everyday Work well with management team members, and co-workers Seeing patient health decline Seeing that smile on the other person's face

Pros

Work enviroment

Cons

Long drive to work

The Job

Absolutely loved my job in the CCU and ER. Too bad the hospital was bought and closed. I miss my buddies there.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Capella Healthcare?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capella Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits