Capgemini Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 775 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 325,000 team members more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get The Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
You’re seeing all 1,956 jobs at Capgemini because we can’t find any available jobs at Capgemini close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 26K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Information Design & Documentation
Employees at Capgemini have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
Capgemini, throughout the organization, is driven to work with their clients to help them succeed. This is how the workplace culture is orchestrated. They are very goal oriented to meet these goals while at the same time using their values as their guidance.
I had a great experience at my workplace and during offsite meet. There is work life balance with a good culture across the team. Till now it was working from home and it was quite manageable.
What is the best part of working at the company? Great company What is the most stressful part about working at the company? Travel was intense What is the work environment and culture like at the company? Great working environment What is a typical day like for you at the company? Very comfortable
I have been with this company for 9+ yrs.. still my CTC compared with other organisations is very less. Due to pandemic suitation my promotion has been pushed. My effort support given last few years have not been recognized due to pandemic situation. A people with a mind of "Just need a job for sake" can choose capgemini.
It’s extremely unorganized. Management communication needs work. The compensation is not competitive. The work schedule is the very good. HR is invisible.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 97 questions about working at Capgemini. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Capgemini employees.
Insights from 424 Indeed users who have interviewed with Capgemini within the last 5 years.
Work experience Questions related to recruitment Knowledge of MS office
They never came to my zoom interview I waited 2 hours
I thought the entire interview process was a joke. Only general questions to verify what is on your resume.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Capgemini?Published on May 24, 2021