Yes, it offers esop and epf
No, Capgemini does not offer pension plans.
No Pension but Stock Option is there
I was a contract worker, so any benefits came from my contractual employer.
No pension plan, but they did offer employee stock ownership
Capgemini offers both a pension plan AND stock options.
Nope. They didn't offer any type of plan to us.
No just 401K
Yes but its almost 2 %. so it will depend on what are you expecting as pension plan.
No they do not.
- If you were to leave Capgemini, what would be the reason?14 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Capgemini?14 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Capgemini a better place to work?12 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Capgemini?12 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Capgemini? How many vacation days do you get per year?11 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Capgemini?11 people answered
- How are the working hours at Capgemini?11 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Capgemini?10 people answered
- What benefits does Capgemini offer?10 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Capgemini?9 people answered