General background and experience
Technical questions to write a code of sorting and modifying it and other basic hr questions.
No behavioral questions asked. Just validated my experiences. I had more interviews with the client.
My skills in sales, communication, MS office, and situational questions related to my field of work.
My telecom experience and overall IT technical experience and situational commentary realed to project management.
What they ask and tell you in the beginning and what you get when you work there is totally not true.
Past work experience and education details.
None. I was given a backround test and drug test at the start of employment. I was contcated by a temp agency on ziprecruiter who had viewd my resume.
I was asked to introduce myself and some questions related journal entries.
Problem solving , Analtical thinkinng abilities were judged for my interview
- If you were to leave Capgemini, what would be the reason?14 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Capgemini a better place to work?11 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Capgemini? How many vacation days do you get per year?11 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Capgemini?11 people answered
- How are the working hours at Capgemini?11 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Capgemini?11 people answered
- Does Capgemini offer a pension plan or stock options?10 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Capgemini?10 people answered
- What benefits does Capgemini offer?10 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Capgemini?9 people answered