The third party recruiting group is absolutely unprofessional and rude!!
I got a call from some third party recruiting company for Systems analyst position in Chicago, and I asked a very simple question" are you a direct vendor?" For some reason, this question got the person on the other end offended and start being very very rude.
Reading about the company makes me excited about working there. However, giving someone who's unprofessional and very rude the ability to talk to candidates this way, thinking that they have the power to hire or fire people, is absolutely unacceptable and reflects on the company's image.
What a shame!!
Be upfront about your expectations in terms of compensation in hand, workplace culture, travel, and so on. Be honest about your skills and experience. Listen well, make sure you have understood the question/answer. If not, feel free to confirm, the hiring experts at the company are trained to explain well.
Ask questions about the culture and lifestyle. To survive in consulting here you need to be happy going from project to project, team to team, city to city, plane to hotel to plane. It can be a great way to network, see different places. Great for college grads.
The advice that I would give to someone interviewing at Capgemini is to have great eye contact and to be confident.
Listen and understand. Great consultants are smart and listen to their customers. Inability to listen is a key reason to be bumped.
Practice a few questions on the mirror you will be perfect ;)
Be confidence and focused, be precise to the point.. portrait yourself well, give the best of you
As questions about feedback and growth opportunity.
Be confident and relax and give an interview
Must be confident.
Must have excellent communication skills as there is a direct interaction with the clients.
Must have excellent technical skills.
Must have good logical and thinking capabilities.
- If you were to leave Capgemini, what would be the reason?14 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Capgemini?14 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Capgemini a better place to work?12 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Capgemini?12 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Capgemini? How many vacation days do you get per year?11 people answered
- How are the working hours at Capgemini?11 people answered
- Does Capgemini offer a pension plan or stock options?10 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Capgemini?10 people answered
- What benefits does Capgemini offer?10 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Capgemini?9 people answered