Capgemini

Capgemini Employee Reviews

Found 1,019 reviews matching the search
Client and Goal Oriented
Capgemini, throughout the organization, is driven to work with their clients to help them succeed. This is how the workplace culture is orchestrated. They are very goal oriented to meet these goals while at the same time using their values as their guidance.
great
Great experience. Faboulous working environment and good team spirit.
Recomend every one to work here.

Great management and ample trainings to build your career.
Diverse workplace
Capgemini has productive team and diverse workplace, which offer us the opportunity and resources to not only improve the professional skills but also the network.
Ok
Typical consulting, expects to work off work hours also. Flexibility to stay in one location is not available.Hard work is being valued though. This organization is good to work for somebody who likes consulting.
Ideal place to work for experience and Knowledge
As a Site Coordinator, I'm really happy to have had the opportunity
to work and learn with people of Capgemini. I learned a lot and the staff was patient when training and learning.
Pros
Friendly smiles
Cons
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Challenging environment, always learning
Capgemini is a challenging environment for recruitment. There are some systems in place they are modifying for onboarding, advertising and communication with Hiring Managers. Its a large organization and anyone that doesn't take initiative in Talent Acquisition department with minimal direction will not last. They do discuss diversity and inclusion, track number of female hires in technology and try to fix the gaps. Overall its a great organization to learn from if you ask the right questions and have the right overseeing manager.
Fast paced and exciting
It was a fun place to allow personal mgmt. experience to guide my work in developing and maintaining a quality assurance program for the call center employees based in India.
Need more management, direction
Enough said in the ratings. Not a friendly atmosphere. Direct management sorely lacking.Really do not know what else to say. Was not a very pleasant working environment.
Good
Good. Management not gives enough options to choose a likely job and force you choose their offer and threatens you by saying will send back to India.
Could be a great place
but it is not..Too much organizational dysfunction, corporate bureaucracy, sluggish to react to market, not being able to attract top-notch talent, below market $$$
Overrall Average Experience
Overall Average Experience, extremely conscientious of profit margin at least on the projects I was involved. Overall Average experience. Right project with longevity would be highly beneficial.
Horrible experience
From late pay to confusing training this job left a bad taste in my mouth. Management refused to communicate effectively and were always terrible to talk with to get a straight answer.
"Training" was a webex meeting played in a class of 20+ ppl with a single laptop to hear and see from.

Very confusing place , but had plenty of downtime.

El paso,tx location at least
The people who work at Capgemini matters
Staff matters and they listen every time it is needed and coach you with career direction. There are employee events where food and prized are provided. They pay time for volunteers to participate on volunteer events. Everyone works to keep the atmosphere friendly. I feel that I am part of a community not just a job.
Lots of productive events and fun things to do
I was part of the Chicago group although I lived in Seattle. That made my participation with the group hard, however the fun things they did with the local team seemed very fun. I wish I could have participated.
Job growth depends on the project.
Very diverse culture and huge selection of projects to work from. Goo initiatives in Cloud infra specially. GOod opportunities for onshore projects provided you have the right skillset.
GENERALLY a Good Place to Work
Lots of travel and meetings, quality of work rewarding and fun. Great place to meet other professionals. Some lazy managers and leaders. Work culture is dynamic, may be difficult to find work/life balance because of the demands of work depending on the client.
Excellent working culture
I had lot of fun and challenging tasks throughout the capgemini tenure.
I got lot of opportunities to enhance my skill set like UFT, Selenium, Protractor/Cucumber/Jasmine and REST API.
Worst Place I’ve ever Worked
Stressful environment with no concern for work/life balance. Underpaid for the work you do and constantly pushed to take on more work. Would try to avoid unless you really need experience to get a better job
Very talented and culturally diverse group of employees
I met people from all parts of the world with a very diverse background of prior work experience. This resulted in a very enjoyable work environment.
Good co workers thats about it
Management was ok, mark was amazing! no advancement opportunities, and they are very strict on meeting their metrics, IE call time ticket vs inc ect ect
Generally, a good experience. Challenging work.
Generally, a good experience. Challenging work. Challenging management. Job security is in question - constant cost cutting to make numbers. Work / Life balance is - - - out of balance.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capgemini. Our community is ready to answer.
1.8K
InHerSight Score
2.4Personal Development
2.8Career Opportunities
2.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight