Capgemini

United States1,206 reviews

Found 1,206 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,430 reviews

Capgemini insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging

Enterprise Architecture

Enterprise Architecture Project management Love my team Infrastructure Modernization NetApp Cisco UCS FlexPod NetBackup HP SAN Hitachi SAN Cisco Blades Nexus Switches

Productive and fun place

Very easy job. Managers care for you and help you out. There’s karaoke every Friday, free lunches. It’s just fun that’s really all I can say. By the time you know it it’s time to clock out

Lots of opportunity, excellent benefits, referral bonuses, annual performance bonuses, decent compensation. Excellent work life balance

Capgemini prides themselves as an ethical company, very inclusive, lots of groups, they have a lot of activities company wide. They have many incentives, including performance bonus, amazing health plan. Huge believer in Work Life balance. many clients are difficult but that's why they hire Capgemini because its situations they cant handle. They have a great recruiting program for college, but mid career people almost have to have an employee refer them. Which they have a great referral program. I would recommend anyone looking to head to the careers page at Capgemini, and check out what your looking to do. We probably have open positions in that field.

Pros

Benefits, work life balance, bonuses, almost exclusively remote work

Cons

Almost exclusively remote work, difficult clients

Lots of project. Helpful immigration

Lot of clients in North America. Benefits are really good. Medical insurance plan is really great. Immigration not so good. A lot depends on the client and the project over all a better service based company than other service based companies.

The work you do can vary greatly by practice and project, you may end up on a great project with good hours and interesting work or the opposite.

Your typical day will vary depending on the project your on. Currently my hours are pretty good but pay could be a bit higher. If you don't like your project you are able to switch but it can be difficult.

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Good Place to work

Good people and Good project. The company did took care of their employees. Overall everything was good.I was able to learn a lot while working here.

Okay for no inbound calls

Been working at Capgemini for a year. And they have are clueless on what to do. Training is subpar and the pay is way too low for the amount of work you have to do. Expectations are somewhat unreasonable considering the hoops you have to jump through to get a response from a doctor office. But at least no inbound calls.

Pros

No inbound calling

Cons

Low compensation

Good company

Good company with competitive benefits. Opportunities for moving up the organization is limited. Work life balance may be challenging as most the engagements needs you to be traveling

Best place to work

Good work Life BalanceFlexible working hours.Shift allowancesInternet allowancesIf you are lucky and if you get a good project you will have ample opportunities to grow

Better Place to work

Flexible in working hours.Career advancement is there .Low HikesIf you get a good role and good project it is the best place to work.You would love capgemini work culture .

Pros

Work Life Balance

Cons

Less Hikes

Great culture and support but role scarcity

Could be off of a project for 5+ months at a time. But people are always supporting you and encouraging you to get as much training and certifications during the down time

the best

the greatest of all time, the best to ever do it, couldn't do it any better if you tried. lets go, oh yeah, best place everrrrr. all gas no breaks. Da bomb.com.

Have been working 3 weeks have not been compensated

I’ve been working at Capgemeni for 3 weeks. We’re suppose to be paid the 15th and the last day of each month. Sadly today is the day I was suppose to been getting my first paycheck. I have not been paid and no one will respond to any email/chat about my compensation.

Pros

Cons

Lack of communication, unorganized, distasteful

typical consulting company with ok work balance

Less flexibility in location Once you are in bench there is less job securitygood maternity benefitsgood client and good quality of work is availabale

Just Meh

Your experience truly is based off of luck I out of the 7 teams I work with. 2 was good, 1 was neutral and the rest was terrible. Good first time career, but can easily get stuck in a low skill project.

Pros

Remote, new grad

Cons

Team placement

It's a nice company to work but visibility is less to employee.Better place to explore new things on current technology but to different one unless there is a need with projects.

Good place to learn

Good place to learnGood management Excellent leave policyGood job cultureWork environment They provide assets for work from homeHike is decent Increments

It is a great place to gain experience in call center setting. There is room for advancement. Management works with you to advance and if you have personal issues.

Its a Job

It's a job. Pay could be slightly better. If you've worked one Call Center position before, chances are you've worked them all. Get in, make money, get out if you can.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Good place to start, not much to do

It's a good job to have as a junior as you're trained and exposed to many widely-used technologies in the industry. However, be ready to be on the bench for months before you can even think about getting your first client.

Pros

Ample opportunity to learn

Cons

Not much direction as an engineer

Fun workplace

Interview went well. Got accepted a few days after my interview. I was really excited to start. When the class/training started I was totally confused. I was still confused after training however ended up trying my best to work my way around the materials that were given. As I gradually find my way around getting to know what my job entailed. The team I was on was very nice and helpful I really liked and appreciate the SME’s who were there to help us individually. The only thing is you’ll get three short breaks and a thirty minute meal break. I liked working here because as soon as I come back from break there’s always something new and coworkers getting to know one another through chat.

Benefits

Cons

Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capgemini. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1K
3.4K
2.1K

Women's ratings

2.8Fairygodboss Score

55%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

58%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss