Capgemini

Capgemini Employee Reviews in Bradenton, FL

Good place to work, just hard when the contracts end
It's a nice place to work. Like the people and the work. The only complaint would be that the jobs are based on contracts. When the contracts move on, if they can't place you, you're out of a job. They try hard to place you, but when there are no other contracts with openings in that office, you have to move on.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Contractual work
The people who work at Capgemini matters
Staff matters and they listen every time it is needed and coach you with career direction. There are employee events where food and prized are provided. They pay time for volunteers to participate on volunteer events. Everyone works to keep the atmosphere friendly. I feel that I am part of a community not just a job.
Worst Place I’ve ever Worked
Stressful environment with no concern for work/life balance. Underpaid for the work you do and constantly pushed to take on more work. Would try to avoid unless you really need experience to get a better job
Clique-y and management is semi-cluless
If you need the job take it, good people but management is out to lunch. A typical day is get there, start your computer, have computer problem, call IT.
n/a
The working environment was terrible. There was no space to spread out and management doesn't know whaat they are doing or what is expected of them. No travel.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Outsourcing
Position was advertised as a Financial Analyst position when it was an outsourcing position. It was also advertised as two weeks travel per year but actual travel was 80%. If it had been advertised as is, I would never have accepted the offer.
Good place with good people but hard on you about pay.
Good enviroment of people but not enough chances to advance and poor pay. full time work and with good benefits. it is bussiness casual. every engagement is different.
Multicultural workplace
The employees and most of the managers were great. They just were not good at putting people in positions that were geared for their talents. Very stressful and competitive but there was a lot of teamwork since we were all training.
fun place to work
Capgemini is an excellent company to work for. They give great training and their doors are always open. Very energetic company with very few issues.
Productive place to work with a good atmosphere
I worked as the IS Officer and IT person for some time. I started in collections/AR and moved my way up in positions within two years. The opportunity to grow was definitely there as long as you put in the work, management would see that. Working two roles was tough in some cases and I would bring work home with me or sometimes stay longer at the office just to keep up with work load. I enjoyed learning and growing my skills with the company and if I had to do it all over again I would choose Capgemini. I would have stayed longer with the company but I had to relocate.
Pros
1 Hour lunch, 40 hours a week, great co-workers, decent management, Pto
Cons
Acquisition of legacy contracts were uneasy for employees, contracts ended and jobs were lost.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capgemini. Our community is ready to answer.
1.9K
InHerSight Score
2.4Personal Development
2.8Career Opportunities
2.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight