Capital Alliance Employee Reviews

Good Environment, Great people, Room for Growth
Originations + Sales (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 11, 2018
I started in an entry level role. I was given opportunity for promotion. Management is clear in communication and expectations. Those that succeed are people who come to work every day on time and ready to work. Those that struggle are those that are often late or slack off - they end up losing leads/resources.
Pros
Snacks/beverages provided, pool table and entertainment in break room, close proximity to lunch options, benefits (healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, growth opportunities in all departments
Cons
Not the greatest neighborhood, office opens at 7 AM (con if you aren't an early riser)
Great place to work for
IT Help Desk (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 31, 2018
Each day I do different tasks as needed to provide support to all departments.

Overall, it is a great place to work for if you are looking for nice co-workers, great culture and a relaxed environment.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere, Great people, Benefits, Casual Fridays
Cons
Communication from management to lower level employees
Smile and dial
Financial Consultant (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 11, 2018
If you have the positive energy to achieve financial goals for the company and for yourself. This is the company to join the team as far as the upper management they are there to support any minor hiccup but will help you accomplish your quota.
As far as growing in the company it's all about the hard work you put in and let your numbers speak for themselves.
Pros
Great benefits and awesome upper management
Cons
n/a
If you're not an honest self- starter then this may not be the job for you!
Business Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 11, 2018
Solely based on your performance with great incentives. The culture is laid back, yet everyone works really hard to achieve goals set by the company, but mostly set by themselves. Team work makes the dream work here! Company definitely takes care of their employees and is very transparent with any and everything.
Pros
Weekends off/ Benefits
Great Workplace, Friendly Environment, Awesome Management
Loan Consultant (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 14, 2018
Capital Alliance gives you all the tools you need to succeed. If you're not willing to show up on time and put in the effort to do a good job, then you won't last long. Great place to work with great benefits. (Health, Dental, Vision) The pay is way better than any of my previous jobs and they really reward you for your hard work.
Pros
Up-Beat Environment, Friendly Staff, Great Pay.
Productive and Fun Environment with a Pool Table
Business Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 11, 2018
You get out what you put in. Potential to move up and make some really good money. A lot of opportunity to grow. Management is always there to help when needed.
Pros
Monthly Raffles, Free Lunches, Full Benefits, Great Co Workers and Management
Cons
7am Start Time
Great Place to Work, Great Rewards
Director of IT (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 11, 2018
For nearly 5 years, working at Capital Alliance with many great experiences. The culture here and the people are all great. We get together each month to hear about the company and direction and to reward the top teams and individuals accomplishments and have a raffle. Great Teamwork. You get what you put into it, work hard, work smart, accomplish your tasks and you will do well.
Pros
Hours 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM M-F, Great People, Promotions, Pay, Awards and Rewards.
Productive and fun work place.
Entry Level sales (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CAOctober 8, 2018
Work environment was comfortable yet competitive. Management was helpful and very understanding. As far as the most enjoyable part of the job was the unlimited help with your fellow coworkers.
Run from this company
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAFebruary 5, 2019
The owners create a terrible work culture - very stressful - what you do is never enough - they fire people all the time just to bring new people they will not have to pay as much
Pros
Cons
this place is horrible - run from this employer
Enjoyed the people I worked with
Financial Consultant (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CANovember 3, 2018
Capital Alliance did give me a little experience in the sales environment, but the position could be a little stressful at times. Management was not very professional
Pros
Nice bonus structure
Cons
Management was not professional

Want to know more about Capital Alliance?

Ask a question
Great Environment
Senior Loan Consultant (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 11, 2018
Hard work breeds success here. Work hard and handle your business, you will be rewarded. Slack off and you won't last long. Expectations are clear, and there is help available if you are struggling..

Great culture, and this job has helped me learn a lot about our product and industry in general. I'd recommend this job to anyone willing to put in work day in and day out for success.
Pros
Culture, music, merit-based pay
Friendly and cooperative work environment
Financial Consultant (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 11, 2018
- Early start to the day allows you to get off at a decent time and still be able to enjoy personal life.
- Learned a lot about the industry, managers are helpful and willing to teach.
- Hardest part of the job is learning to deal with rejection.
- Most enjoyable part of the job is learning daily and being able to advance in your career.
Pros
raffles, company meals, friendly environment, competitive work space
Cons
nothing i can really think of
Great company
Senior Loan Consultant (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 29, 2018
great company to work for, Relaxed atmosphere. Good staff. Work hard and it'll pay off. if you're here for just a pay check this is definitely not the place for you.
Pros
not micromanaged, relaxed atmosphere
Cons
more communication between management and reps
Simple, work hard and get paid
Loan Consultant (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 11, 2018
Sales is always a field where you get paid based on your worth. Here is no different. If you work hard and produce, you will be paid, and paid well.

Company culture is strong. Competition is heated, but at the same time, everyone is looking to help one another. Despite the fast-pace environment, CAP always manages to keep it light.
Pros
Company culture, Pay
Dont Work Here
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CANovember 3, 2015
Typical day at work consisted of calling all day non stop. Management doesn't care for you only what you can do for them. Management just lays back in there desk all day and will come out and ask you how work is going and go back to their desk and watch Youtube videos all day. If quota is not met one day they will ride you and be over your shoulder everyday until you can double it. The hardest part of the job is trying to stay focused when your making 200+ calls to older customers that have already said no to them or cold calls that don't want anything to do with the company. The company does provide lunch for you the last week of the month, but they do expect you to work through your lunch just because they provided you with it. Another downside they can choose to change your salary when ever they want and if you dont agree with it you will be fired.
Cons
Watch out for T I M he doesnt care about you and will become your friend to get you to work harder.
One of the worst places I have ever worked
National Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAOctober 11, 2018
This is a terrible place to work. It was like working for criminals. I would tell all to beware and run the other direction do not work for capitol alliance
Pros
Cons
This is a terrible place to work
Fast paced and enjoyable work atmosphere
Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 30, 2018
There is a great sense of teamwork and also accountability for each individual that creates an enjoyable workplace environment. Even on days when it can be hectic everyone works together knowing that we are all striving for the same goal. Individuals are also recognized when they have gone above and beyond what is expected of them.
Pros
Great co-workers and management
Great place to work!
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 30, 2018
Great team with good management team that is understanding and there for you when you need them. Love the competitive environment as well as the working hours. I am happy to have the opportunity to work for Capital Alliance.
Pros
Free lunch, monthly raffles, great coworkers.
Super chill
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 17, 2018
The job is simple and straight forward. Put in a little effort and you will see result. This is one of those business where you can have 30 years of sales experience and fail or have zero experience and be a rock star.The choice is yours. Management is always there to help. Pretty chill group. You move up quickly.
Pros
Easy work, music blasting
Cons
Waking up early
Exelent Work envrionment with poor uper managment
Help Desk support (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAApril 28, 2015
Each day I'd run the help desk. I was tasked with responding to Help Desk tickets such as, assigning new leads, basic troubleshooting, and anything else that was needed granted it was IT related.

I learned how to better work with my supervisor.

I didn't get along with my supervisor via he had his way and I had mine.

Me and my supervisor where the only IT Support on site.

The hardest part was getting to work on time. I was let go for latency.

The best part my time with Capital Alliance was helping the Sales People.

I loved it at Capital Alliance but my boss and I had far too many difference's in understanding.
Everyone else was wonderful
Pros
Free lunch, break room with billiard table, expence compensation.