Capital Automotive Group Employee Reviews

Typical Old School Mentality
Manager in Training (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 25, 2018
The management at this particular ford dealership sit around a conference table and judge all of the sales staff every week. "who should we fire this week and how many hires do we have coming in."
They do not value their sales staff at all. Between sales and service, someone was leaving or getting fired at least once a week. Toxic environment. They are quick to judge you. Do not recommend working for this ford store in Charlotte, NC. The only positive I can think of is they are currently closed on Sundays.
Pros
Closed Sundays
Cons
Terrible culture
Family first company
Certified Technician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 20, 2018
I love working for Capital Automotive group. I have been here over 5 years as a technician and at no time have I had the desire to leave. Management is great and the work environment is great. We are like a big family. My service manager doesn't shy away from working with his employees on the floor getting his hand dirty. We always pull together to get the job done.
Pros
The company does things for the employees to make up for anything going on. We get hands on training, and they also helped me go to school
August 1, 2018

Thank you so much for all you do. We believe in working together, and having great people like you on our team makes us who we are.

Great place to work!
Clerical (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCAugust 3, 2018
Great place to work with a great team! We work hard and get things done. Always striving to make our quota but when we finish strong we celebrate. Very family oriented!
Pros
Outings, lunches, family oriented!
Cons
Heavy work load
Great team work, great atmosphere!!!
Owner Loyalty Manager (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCAugust 3, 2018
I have been employed with Capital Nissan for couple of months now. Great place to work, everyone tries to work together as a team. Highly motivating place to work!
Overall best job I ever had, huge quality of life raise.
State Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte NCJanuary 13, 2015
Great company in the middle of a upper management change.

Being able to work from home instead of having to be in an office all of the time.

Typical day began before 7:00 A.M. checking and sending emails.
Review my plan for the days actions what stores I would be in and any issues that needed to be addressed. The day would end with sending my daily action reports to the owners and general managers of the stores I had spent time in that day.

While in the stores I would check with both the office and service staff to make sure that they could not use my assistance. With the finance managers we would look at production and train to improve their individual production.
Pros
Family orinated, cared about you as a person and wanted you to have a life outside of work.
Cons
lack of consistancy from certian managers.
Unprofessional and Unfair work enviroment
Service Advisor and Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJanuary 4, 2018
Don't expect any annual employee revue to keep you on track. They just cut you when they want. The owners sone has no idea what he's doing and flaunts how well off he is
Pros
Owner is great
Cons
Owner son has no experience and pay is low
Good company , very organized
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 23, 2017
very organized company , upper management is always willing to help make each shop better . Managers are very easy to work with and will help guide employees .
Family oriented, easily work with schedules
TITLE ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 19, 2017
Wonderful place to work overall. Very dedicated to customer satisfaction. Working towards employee satisfaction. Often rewarded with lunches and fruit, which is always a plus.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Healthcare
June 20, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the company. We strive to make the culture of our company the best!

Great work enviroment.
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCSeptember 22, 2014
Great experience, Great employer, First job. Clean work enviroment, Great management
Learning Experience
Comptroller (Former Employee) –  gaJuly 26, 2012
I learned a lot while working here, gained skills in Microsoft
August 1, 2018

We are glad that your job with us was challenging and rewarding. Sometimes we take for granted the skills we gain along the way, but when we realize what impact they really had on our lives it makes a big difference in how we appreciate those next opportunities.