Capital Automotive Group Employee Reviews

2.4
Ratings breakdown
Family first company
Certified Technician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 20, 2018
I love working for Capital Automotive group. I have been here over 5 years as a technician and at no time have I had the desire to leave. Management is great and the work environment is great. We are like a big family. My service manager doesn't shy away from working with his employees on the floor getting his hand dirty. We always pull together to get the job done.
Pros
The company does things for the employees to make up for anything going on. We get hands on training, and they also helped me go to school
Typical Old School Mentality
Manager in Training (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 25, 2018
The management at this particular ford dealership sit around a conference table and judge all of the sales staff every week. "who should we fire this week and how many hires do we have coming in."
They do not value their sales staff at all. Between sales and service, someone was leaving or getting fired at least once a week. Toxic environment. They are quick to judge you. Do not recommend working for this ford store in Charlotte, NC. The only positive I can think of is they are currently closed on Sundays.
Pros
Closed Sundays
Cons
Terrible culture
Unprofessional and Unfair work enviroment
Service Advisor and Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJanuary 4, 2018
Don't expect any annual employee revue to keep you on track. They just cut you when they want. The owners sone has no idea what he's doing and flaunts how well off he is
Pros
Owner is great
Cons
Owner son has no experience and pay is low
Learning Experience
Comptroller (Former Employee) –  gaJuly 26, 2012
I learned a lot while working here, gained skills in Microsoft

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capital Automotive Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Capital Automotive Group Reviews by Location