Capital Caring Employee Review

View all Capital Caring reviews

Amazing - Compassionate and Caring Workplace
Director (Current Employee) –  Merrifield, VAFebruary 23, 2015
Capital Caring is one of the nation’s leading nonprofits for hospice care, palliative care, and grief/bereavement counseling. By living our mission to simply improve care, WE, as a team, help our patients and families live each day to the fullest, making the most of every moment. If you want to truly make a difference in the lives of patients and families, Capital Caring is the place to be. We achieve this through living our strong core values each day: complete customer satisfaction, culture of trust, leadership to grow and the fact that we are all learners and teachers in what we do best.

I work with a team of truly caring professionals with unwavering passion for the work they do. I could not imagine working for any other company.
Pros
Incredible Vision, Working to fulfill our mission To simply improve care for those needing it the most, Dedicated energetic and creative leadership, innovation at its best, dedicated and caring work force, experience and excellence, proactive leader in the healthcare community
Cons
N/a

Other Capital Caring Employee Reviews

Utter chaos
Manager (Current Employee) –  Merrifield, VAJuly 23, 2019
Too many chiefs. egos are huge. Terrible management. Unrealistic expectations. Poor staffing for what they expect to care for
No job security. Outdated policies
Poor management
Clinical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Largo, MDFebruary 1, 2019
Nurses are great. Management is poor with negative outlook. Treat staff with disrespect and are degrading. Unwelcoming during onboarding. Do not train to do your job. Sink or swim. And your to blame when all fails.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Negative toxic work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capital Caring. Our community is ready to answer.