Capital City Bank Group Employee Reviews

good
Cross Trained Assistant Lead Teller (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLAugust 31, 2017
fun place to work. easy to move up if you put in the time. Can be challenging at times but associates are also very helpful. Good benefits and time off.
great place to work
Network Technician (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMay 4, 2017
great place to work, limited opportunity for advancement in the technology field, but overall 8 to 5 is pretty consistent generous pay and benefits and great associates which makes a really enjoyable environment.
Pros
good leadership
Cons
Very little cross talk between departments
Positive forward thinking and outstanding company. Fun workplace and supportive managment. Not all about numbers but how you personally grow.
Receptionist/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLOctober 21, 2015
A typical day in my position was usually fun and each day had some surprize for example you may have a resturant show up at 10:45 a.m. with lunch for everyone in the office. Just introducing a new opening in the area and want share the offerings.

Our office was huge and sometime there would be two clients for the same loan originator and you get to use your magic hospitality such as asking if one has tried our new coffee shop, while emailing the originator she/he has two clients at the same time and I have one in the coffee shop. Gives the originator opportunity to gather the other in their office.

Sometime you are very tired and just happy it is time to go home However I stand by my decision of just not taking upset client or associate personal and love working with people.
Pros
Decent amount of red tape and politics, but expected when working for a large company.
Cons
The most enjoyable part of the job is working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
Lead Teller
LEAD TELLER (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GAJune 11, 2015
worked here for almost 8 years absolultiy loved my job. I have a great personality. My clients made my job, and made me really enjoyed going to work everyday. I was a great manager and would love to be back in the banking field.
Great Company
Part-Time Teller (Former Employee) –  Perry, FLMay 28, 2015
You get to meet the CEO of the company, and meet other higher up employees. The company is very client oriented, and they care about their employees.
Pros
Employee perks
Fun and Relaxed place to work
Teller (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMay 22, 2015
Everyone is really easy to get along with and fun to be around. The upper management is easy to talk to and wants to help. Everyone is very encouraging for career advancement, but everyone stays at the bank for a long time so t's hard to advance because there aren't many positions open.
Productive and fun workplace
Assistant Head Teller (Former Employee) –  Chiefland, FLMay 7, 2015
Small town with hard working, smiling individuals. It was a pleasure to serve their banking needs. The staff here strives for excellent customer service.
Pros
Great staff
Great workplace with opportunities to grow
Market Leader / Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLApril 29, 2015
Capital City Bank gave me a lot of opportunities for advancement. I met a lot of wonderful people there and learned how important great client service is in the financial services industry.
Great Place to work
Mortgage Loan Specialist (Former Employee) –  Inverness, FLFebruary 11, 2015
Talk to clients on the phone, work on computer, submit loan applications. Management was ok. Hardest part was being sure to have all required info to the underwriter.
Growing company with lots of potential
Loan Doc Prep Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 7, 2015
I process commercial, consumer, real estate, vehicle, land and unsecured loans for AL, GA and FL. I've learned the guidelines and laws that apply to the different states and what steps it takes to complete the task of getting documents done accurately and in a timely manner. Management is there to help and offer assistance and guidance whenever necessary. Their door is always open whenever help is needed. Sometimes it can be challenging to complete your work when you don't have all the information. Training and communication can be improved. The atmosphere is more laid back, but it makes the work environment less stressful.
Pros
Excellent insurance, quarterly bonuses and don't have to work nights, weekends or holidays
Cons
Clics
Fun Place to work
X-Trained Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Dublin, GADecember 26, 2014
Capital City is an awesome place to work. Very laid back and professional.
Pros
Paid Time Off is amazing, an hour lunch, amazing training, health benefits
Cons
Some of the things we do are still stuck in the past (80's), pay is too low.
Nice Enviroment. Good place to move up.
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Quincy, FLSeptember 16, 2014
Its a Job where you basically do the same routine every day. Environment is very good, nice place to work at. Also very good place to move up.
Pros
enviroment
Cons
routine
Successful, locally owned
Personal Banker II (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLAugust 27, 2014
This is a locally owned bank with 70 offices in Florida, Georgia, and Alabama. Good benefits, but compensation is on the low side compared to other financial institutions. Very involved in the community and encourage employees to be involved as well.
The place to work!
Direct Banker I (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMay 21, 2014
Great place to work, great people to work with. Takes good care of their employees and their families. Management is super easy to talk to and completely understanding.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
Not statewide
FULL-TIME TELLER (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLApril 22, 2014
Community bank that wants to act and feel as a more globalized financial institution
Great place to find a career
Asset Specialist (Current Employee) –  TallahasseeApril 2, 2012
Great place to work! Management os great and the company is extremely stable.
Pros
great work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capital City Bank Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2