Capital Integrative Health Employee Reviews

Wonderful workplace!
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDAugust 14, 2019
I have been in the medical field for about 15 years and I can honestly say that I have NEVER worked for a better set of doctors in my medical career. This is my first position in the holistic field and I love it!
The staff here is amazing. We are all a family and take care of each other collectively to promote wellness within ourselves and our patients. The medical assistants are practically the front line of the office and are usually in high demand. We approach illness from a functional/"root cause" perspective so the MA work is not traditional. I have learned a ton about healing with natural supplements/medications, lifestyle changes and mindfulness, the do's and don'ts of healthy eating and so much more.
The company is still pretty new and is constantly looking for the best ways to improve patient care and staff morale. Although adjusting to change can be frustrating, weekly meetings are held for staff feedback and quality improvement.
We are growing rapidly and I'm so excited to see what the future brings!
Love cih!
Project & Event Manager / Annual Fee Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDFebruary 12, 2019
I have been fortunate enough to work for CIH since they opened, which will be 4 years ago this coming March.This is the longest I've ever worked for a company. I started as a wellness coordinator and worked my way up to a management position.

CIH is unique in many ways. From what they offer, how they practice, to how they manage their staff. I've never known of a company to truly care about their staff the way CIH does. The owners and office administrator actually ask me and others, "what do you want to do in life? Where do you want to be?" and help us get there. My boss also checks in with me daily to see how I'm doing and feeling and if I need help prioritizing. I work well with that.
They find what you're good at and help you thrive based on those attributes. I think if you prove yourself to be a valuable employee, you will succeed here.

I WILL say that this isn't an 'easy' job. Start ups are difficult, let alone being a hybrid in our field. We face many challenges on a daily and things can change quickly however, I find that we have awesome teamwork. CIH is also big on supporting you and helping you handle difficult patients, which we do have. So, you're never alone.

This company is for those that want to work hard, be part of something cutting edge, and help people along the way. I've grown so much personally and professionally during my time with CIH and I've witnessed many fellow coworkers grow as well.
Pros
friendly staff, awesome team work, gratifying
Cons
occasional difficult patients
Needs to stop and revamp
Medical Assistant/New Patient Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDOctober 25, 2018
This place is just starting out and is a zoo! there is no organization, no structure and too much for work for the small staff to handle.They are not OSHA trained or certified, they have a small staff and an
Pros

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capital Integrative Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Capital Integrative Health Reviews by Location