Capstan Atlantic Employee Reviews

Terrible management and environment.
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Wrentham, MAFebruary 27, 2019
Workers will tell you management is unfair and treats you poorly. Pay is bad. And management does what they can to screw you and be if it them. Highly recommended to steer away from here.
Pros
None.
Cons
Poor treatment. Bad pay. Bad raises. Unfair treatment.
Its a job and provides a paycheck.
CNC Machinist (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsFebruary 16, 2019
Company is your typical sweatshop. Its a job and provides an income to anyone needing to support a family. What I love most about the company is there generous point system which deals with absences and tardys.
Pros
Paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation.
Cons
Wages. Management. Work culture.
Ok workplace
CNC Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Wrentham, MAOctober 18, 2018
Okay workplace but need better salary, better benefits, more consistent with overtime more consistent with the rules, but overall like I mentioned when overtime is available is it good place to work
Pros
Overtime when available
Cons
Low salary
Poor work conditions not componsated well
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Wrentham, MAOctober 11, 2018
I had some good times at this place especially working overnight but during the day ita like a slave shop. You couldnt be 1 min late coming back from lunch they get mad if you go to the bathroom and want you to run 2 machines you literally run back and fourth for 8 hours. You dont get paid more to run 2 machines it sucks. Dirty and hot. The owner seemed like a really good guy but then like the managers were all up tight so who knows what goes on with that. Place wasnt for me 500 a wk is not nearly enough money to survive
Good Place to work
Admin (Current Employee) –  Wrentham, MASeptember 4, 2018
They value training and advancement as well as on the job training.
They want their employees to grow with the company ensuring good quality of life and quality products.
Great company to work with
Operator of CNC Tapping (Former Employee) –  Wrentham, MAAugust 30, 2018
The job is kind of stressful but is good and the management was poor at that time but as I learn that they are doing great on management now which is good to hear.
my work
CNC Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Walpole, MAAugust 23, 2018
work is hard you handle 2 machine in same time and you have to check every parts and most of time place is so dirty and place so hot in summer
Great experiences and great people
Quality Control Inspector shipping and packing (Former Employee) –  Wrentham, MAJune 2, 2018
It was a packing job and quality control inspector for 7 years . It was as far as you could climb up the latter unless you changed your shift or department.In those 7 years my boss changed 8 times. I'm thankful for the skills I learned and for the experiences. Mostly I will miss the people I worked with and the truck drivers I came to know in the shipping area.The hardest part of the job was lifting the 60 lbs boxes,we shipped metal parts.I think the most fun part of the job was training someone new which was often because of the weight of the boxes.I lost count after 16 trained.But like packing boxes and items. Mostly meeting new people.Its just; as you get older you can't lift that much weight anymore it takes a toll on you and you don't want to take pain meds for the aches and pains for what is left of your life, I want to see my grandchildren grow up, you can't do that with out a liver.
Pros
earn vacation tiime
Cons
heavey lifting
Not fun place to work stress full place to work
sinter, press (Former Employee) –  Wrentham, MAJanuary 31, 2018
Very stress full pace to work, from management to shift lead to HR to all, when quality spill happens the company goes out of control, and shift leads starts to blame each other people, to many favors to each other. not good place to work.
Pros
Dirty place
Cons
to many favors
The young one among experts
Machine Technician (Former Employee) –  Wrentham, MAJanuary 10, 2018
When i first started there it was a bit scary but the staff was very helpful. All my fellow coworkers were always willing to help me and always watching my back. Everyone knew eachother and it was such a friendly place to be. Very busy all the time and always opportunities for overtime.
Pros
Employees, hours
Cons
Loud, Busy
very productive and fast place
operator of CNC Tapping center, CNC Lathe (Former Employee) –  Wrentham, MAJanuary 2, 2018
it is a very nice place to work great people to work with good management a lot of career chances out there if u want to go for it and it very good to work out there
Not a fun place
CNC Machine Trainee (Former Employee) –  Wrentham, MADecember 6, 2017
Speed was the only requirement.Poor training for anyone who works without any knowledge in this field.
Poor management from the top.
Quantity was the only thing.
Atmospherically exhaustive but dynamic culture
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Wrentham, MAAugust 14, 2017
In one's personal experience as a former associate of Capstan Atlantic, it had become apparent that any individual who was at least willing to push the best possible effort to assure the company's reputation for making exception integral parts to the various corporations that manufacture today's technology, would be short changed by the undermining of the current floor leaders.
With this being said, this company still has enormous potential to being the #1 diversely cultured and successful provider to global manufacturing facilities, mostly due to the diminutive amount of individuals who assure the companies reputation.
Pros
service length awards and recognition
Cons
enviromental atmospere
The job was good an all around was a good experience I've learned a lot of new things the people that I worked with were very nice
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Wrentham, MAMay 9, 2017
Be on time
always be on point when your working
Never come back late from your break
The employees are very nice and helpful
The pay was good
Good experience
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Dirty
Good Co-Workers
Ma - Clerk/Packer (Former Employee) –  Wrentham, MAJune 1, 2016
Good place to work but also hot in the summer.
The management there is pretty good. If you need help your co-workers would be glad to help you.
very productive
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Wrentham, MAApril 23, 2016
A day at work was always the same i did total rebuild on equipment.most machines would be in the shop for three monthsoreded all my parts did all the safty upgrades and plc installs and wirering
Pros
dirty working conditions
Cons
i was my pretty much in charge of myself
Lead Shipper (Current Employee) –  Wrentham, MASeptember 28, 2015
Great environment. My co-workers are heat to work with also. The pay is reasonable as well as the hours. Christmas bonuses are given out to employees.
Labor intensive place with wonderful pay
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Wrentham, MAAugust 21, 2014
Capstan was a stellar industrial environment to work in that included both a great pay/benefit program but also limitless advancement. Sadly due to the desolate area the job was located in along with the shift hours the work/life balance was very very difficult.
Machine Operating.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Wrentham, MAApril 10, 2014
The job was easy going. Use of an automatic machine so the work wasnt so hard. the only part was the day went by slow.
Good Enviroment
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Wrentham, MAAugust 7, 2012
Nice Place to work busy and and it was the first warehouse that I had the experience to work for but it was a good experience
Pros
has very good appliances to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capstan Atlantic. Our community is ready to answer.

Capstan Atlantic Reviews by Location