Capstone ISG Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 10, 2015
Medium sized company and CEO gets to know you personally. The work day can vary based upon volume. The company is growing and expanding at a good pace.
Pros
Room to advance
Cons
Benefits
Well paying at-home job with limited advancement opportunity and micromanaging corporate
Multi-Line Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Bristol, TNMarch 2, 2015
My time with Capstone ISG was overall an enjoyable experience. A typical work day included driving to and from insurance claims, writing estimates, mounting photos, and/or writing reports. I learned a great deal about the inner workings of several lines of insurance policies and legal liability, as well as an advanced understanding of residential and commercial construction methods. My management was far-removed from my isolated home office but the corporate pressure was a daily irritant that precluded me from operating freely in my claims handling. Examples include yearly decreasing margin of error with regard to their benchmarks and goals combined with an increasing punishment policy. Wonderful bonus opportunities were available but were rarely obtained pending a less than perfect evaluation from your direct supervisor, who admittedly explained that the corporate office would freely reject evaluations with too few poor marks against the adjuster. That was the hardest part of the job, while the rest remained inherently enjoyable.
Pros
Meeting new people, adjusting their losses, driving to new locations, home office and working outside
Cons
Corporate micromanagement and unfair benchmarks for bonuses and advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capstone ISG. Our community is ready to answer.

Capstone ISG Reviews by Job Title