Capstone Logistics, LLC Employee Reviews

Found 1,077 reviews matching the search See all 1,081 reviews
Fairly easy and enjoyable
Clerk/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJanuary 19, 2019
Days lasted anywhere between 8-12 hours, fairly laid back as long as you're doing your job. Time management is the best way to get through the day. Multiplication is essential as well.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Picking up others slack
stay away
Material Handler/Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSJanuary 18, 2019
Hours and pay sucked. Management was uncaring and rude. Pay structure was difficult to track. Safety is of little concern. The right hand and left hand don't seem to work together very well
1 month still haven't got paid & the work is not worth it.
Unloader (Former Employee) –  Scottsville, KYJanuary 17, 2019
You get paid by your truck, so no over time pay. Some trucks can take you all day leaving with less then 100 you made that day for 10+ hrs of work before taxes. Management doesn't have their stuff together. One month it took them to pay me. The first 2 weeks they did even have me in the system... employees who were there for 6 years are running between trucks to be able to get there trucks done to get a nice pay check. They work overtime with no compensation. Good people though. Not good work.
The atmosphere is great.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, IN 46143January 17, 2019
If your willing to work hard and long go for it. I would recommend bringing warm clothes for winter time or if you work in the cooler. The people there are usually chill.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No raises
Bad place
Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAJanuary 16, 2019
The money is all right it’s just the workload is crazy the hours are good the management is terrible it seems that they are stealing money from people because every week there is money missing out of peoples paychecks
Pros
Non
Cons
Great place to work experience
Travel Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, GAJanuary 16, 2019
This is a great place to work I would recommend this to any good worker it is a experience they pay well you got for free they house you for free it’s a great place
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Rarely home with family
productive organized work place
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 15, 2019
best part of job at capstone was getting to use equipment and getting to learn how to use it hardest part of the job would be moving 60 ponds boxes from one place to the other
When its busy moneys good
Forklift Driver /Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAJanuary 13, 2019
Environment was pretty good just inconsistent work so their were days that we drove into work just to be told there wasn't any trailers to unload that day.
Long hours and hands on
Case Selector (Current Employee) –  Fountain, COJanuary 11, 2019
I don't mind working for Capstone I do have about a 35 minute commute along with working graveyards. Also we work up 16 hour shifts. Good money the company overall is good could use some organization .
Pros
Good money
Cons
Long hours and Graveyards
Awful company to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXJanuary 7, 2019
This company is a joke after working for other companies that actually follow guidelines this was the worst as a supervisor you have no control over employees attendance at the site in Baytown no records were kept when as if I could fire a associate for always missing work I was told I could not because no record was kept even though the point system was in place no record of monthly safety meeting no record of production standards no record of attendance they were all fabricated to have for auditors so much Discrimination on the shift 1st shift mostly Hispanic 2nd shift mostly African Americans with the 1st shift getting easier production goals I’ve been a supervisor for 20 years this was my worst experience ever and to top it all I had to give them 1 star a posed to nothing to finish this survey
cold breeze
Selector (Former Employee) –  Hatfield, PAJanuary 7, 2019
I liked working here, what I didn't like where the schedule they were never fixed you come in one day and work for 8 hours then the next day its 12 hours.
Pros
independence
Cons
very cold areas
Typical Day
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Goodlettsville, TNJanuary 2, 2019
The shift started at 2am with me getting their at 1:15am to do pre-shift. I checked staffing 10min 'til, started shift and check equipment. Relay information about start of shift to Capstone management and customer management. Make adjustments as needed on length of shift and volume. Complete daily safety checks and work quality reviews. Also relay progress as needed. Prepare reports for next shift and collect payments from clerk. Attend all staff meetings for Capstone and Customer.
Brutal Place to work
Regional Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  United StatesDecember 30, 2018
Thgeir model is broken but they are holding on to it. They have had tons of growth through aquisitions and are the biggest by far in the business. Turnover in all levels in management is through the roof. Never spoke with one single person who liked working for them.
Pros
Cons
travel culture
Underpaid, and no raises
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Farr West, UTDecember 28, 2018
the amount of work required to perform your job was not equal to the pay received for the work. I do not recommend anyone to work for this company. The Location i worked at wasn't completely horrible. it was the corporation that treated unfairly.
Pros
Flexible with schedule
Cons
No vacation days for a year
Job was good but management could use some work
Freight Hauler (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTDecember 25, 2018
Was a good job but the Quote "Look to promote within first" Seems inaccurate in the time i worked there. Management hired outside before looking to associates to promote.
Favoritism and unprofessional managers
Sanitation (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 25, 2018
Such poor management. I got injured in this company, my injury was very painful, managers were trying to get me to leave the building as soon as I told them so they could make the excuse to their boss I got hurt outside of work, they were more worried about getting their bonus. Also, they never sent me any help when I was working, never cared to ask me how my foot was, they only cared about the day I was gonna come back to work again. Never again. Also, other employees would never show up, and no matter how many times I asked them to send me some help, they never did.
Pros
Cons
Bad pay for such a hot, dusty environment
Paid Per case can be stressful
Selector (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, NYDecember 24, 2018
This job is a good competitive job with an incentive to earn more hourly. The problem is you are paid per case you touch and your only paid one time to touch those cases. There's always something in your way that takes up your time which in turn slows you down from reaching higher incentives.
Pros
Fun experience
Cons
Other workers in your way
Wish i still worked here
Freight hauler (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, NCDecember 23, 2018
Production pay, easy work, could be better organized. At times there are 10 people riding around looking for things they can haul. They let unloadera haul freight also so we get finished faster but it takes away from the money haulers are able to make
Pros
Easy work. Great training
Cons
Pay .27 cent per pallet no base pay.
Capstone Good, Family Dollar Not
Bulk Order Filler (Former Employee) –  Maquoketa, IADecember 18, 2018
Was hired though Capstone to work for Family Dollar, they expect you to work at a superhuman speed and only give 30min lunch break for a 10+ hour shift.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Short Breaks, Inhuman Speed Requirements
Unloader/Loader (Former Employee) –  New Stanton, PADecember 18, 2018
Fast paced work environment I liked management and the fact that we got free lunch great place too work would go back if I could very good place to work
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capstone Logistics, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9

Ratings from women

2.0InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

1.8Career Opportunities

1.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight