Capstone Logistics, LLC Employee Reviews

Found 1,019 reviews matching the search See all 1,022 reviews
new experience
Freight handler (Current Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CANovember 19, 2018
This is a new experience with working graveyard shift in a warehouse, but it is fairly pleasant and intriguing expand my knowledge of a new work environment.
There for the employee
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXNovember 19, 2018
Hard labor, expect to be sore at the end of the day. You will lose weight and the pay is moderate. you work for what you get here. blah blah blah blah blah
Poor Pay
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Dollar General, Zanesville, OhioNovember 18, 2018
The work is good, it keeps you busy, the pay is next to nothing unless you are part of the clique or have been there for years. There is high turnover due to the pay not being commiserate with work. I have learned to operate several pieces of equipment, Electric lift, clamp, stows, and slip. I had to teach myself the clamp and slip.
The hardest part of the job is watching certain employees get the high paying loads and knowing that you will not get any if Management is not on site. The most enjoyable part is some of the people who work there.
Pros
Most of the people get along and there is little or no direct conflict.
Cons
Favortism and people using their authority to determine someone's income.
chaotic behavior by supervisor and employee
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WINovember 14, 2018
never a dull moment would not recommend to no one. the lack of supervision that is needed there is unexplained. the supervisor was young and had a chosen few that he would give loads to
Productive Place to Work
Site Supervisor/Interim Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, WANovember 14, 2018
Productive work environment with competitive load payout. Fast pace throughout all docks. Great relationship with the Partner which is McLane Northwest.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Graveyard Shift
Worst place to ever work jewels and capstone should be shut down
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILNovember 13, 2018
Be careful dealing with these crooks you work long hour 745-7 daily they don’t have set schedule for leaving and the pay sucks if you like to get rip off this a place for you they don’t pay overtime and production is not enough to see anything don’t fall for this scam they need to be reported
Pros
Nice bunch of guys
Cons
The operation it self is a scam
Okay work place
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Waite Park, MNNovember 13, 2018
A lot of labor for little money don’t get me wrong a job is job but unloading and loading trucks for split pay per load is not my idea job even though it is minimum wage per hour regardless of the load.
Decent job.
Trailer Unloader (Former Employee) –  Ashley, INNovember 13, 2018
Decent job but not for a permanent career. Not really any advancement. I liked the people but sometimes thats not enough. No overtime pay or paid vacations.
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Jonesville, SCNovember 12, 2018
I loved my job with capstone. My only complaint is I feel I should've been more protected from the drivers. I was told I could come back anytime because I worked so hard.
Pros
Very flexible with personal issues
Cons
Drivers are rude
Constriction and negative environment.
Picker (Current Employee) –  Chambersburg, PANovember 10, 2018
There is a strong lack of management and supervision. The job is very dependent on other's work ethic. Coworkers do not exhibit the same amount of effort of others due to the lack of supervision and disciplinary measures for those who do not do their job.
Pros
Friendly coworkers and pay is decent
Cons
lack of management, no benefits prior to 90 days of employment, and defective system
Quick
Tagger (Former Employee) –  Pearl River, LANovember 9, 2018
Family oriented, quick paced. Pay was amazing, employees worked well in the fast paced. Very friendly Environment,really flexible around holidays excellent leadership
Pros
Pay
Not a friendly place to work
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Auburn, WANovember 9, 2018
Capstone, from the outside would seem like a great place to work. They salaries for managers and above are great but the workload and lack of understanding for family life are terrible. Directors and above are horrible. Mean, brutal, and unfair would be three words I would definitely use to describe their management style. At one point I was working 6 15 hour days and that was not even enough for my boss. They are brutal and have no care in the world for the person doing the work. People are just bodies, they value no one.
receiving clerk
scheduling clerk (Current Employee) –  Jonesville, SCNovember 6, 2018
it is not a physically hard job but is very mentally stressful. Receiving Drivers, telling them which dock door to back into, calling when unloaded & letting them know fee's.
Cons
no chance of advancement or pay raises. No respect for workers.
Really good job
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSNovember 5, 2018
I currently work here and for the most part you make really good money you just have to be motivated to show up and work i currently make about 17 bucks an hours and i've only been here almost 4 months my checks are getting bigger and bigger my biggest check so far has been over 500 in a week so very good pay as long as you put in the work
Pros
Lots of money
productive and fun
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSNovember 5, 2018
I really love this job. This is a great experience and I look forward to learning every day. The ethical position of this job is at a high standard and I appreciate the level of experience this job offers.
Productive and fun workplace
Order Selector (Current Employee) –  Landover, MDNovember 5, 2018
I received paid on the job training which was not organized or on a professional level..workers had issues with getting the full pay for the hours that they have worked
Lumper/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 5, 2018
Moving freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery of containers, by hand or other equipment.•
Pros
Overtime
Cons
getting paid according to pallet loads
Operations manager Dayville, CT 2018
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Dayville, CTNovember 2, 2018
Well where do i start? I was thrown into this role with no coaching what so ever. First off this company doesn’t own any of its own businesses and everything is done by who ever buys there services. Your partner is your boss more then your actual manager. I got released because “the partner wasn’t happy” which means if you don’t do what they want you fail. I literally had my own supervisor tell me f you to my face in front of my employees and my manager aka director lol what a joke of a boss said he would do an investigation. Never did. I fired him and to be released and have him back at work as we talk. They don’t follow there own rules or there or fundamentals as a company. The partner said your employees smell like weed, told my boss he said we can’t have that ok? And let them go. This place is a joke in a half, go in for midnight and don’t get out until noon the next day. No work life balance at all and no support. You move loads around and play with people’s money for payroll to make it even when they don’t even work for that certain load. That’s what they teach you. Stay far away from a joke of a company like this. Waste of 8 months. Not to mention the Incest everyone is either dating or related. They expect you to hire everyone yourself so you are hr, and you do all orientations and on boarding yourself and a 26% turnover rate you can’t control. Not worth 60k so have fun!
Cons
Hours, management, staffing, partner
Not the best job but not the worst
Operator (Current Employee) –  Pooler, GAOctober 31, 2018
I worked weekend shifts (6AM-4:30PM Thursday-Sunday) for 2 years. Capstone Logistics offers competitive pay but at a step price. Management is sub-par at best. Great co workers but team morale is low. The best time to work for this company is peak season. The hardest part of this job is actually getting tickets to make production
Pros
Production based pay, weekly pay, co workers
Cons
management, breaks
Great place for opportunity.
Assistant Site Manager (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAOctober 30, 2018
I was treated fairly. Pay was ok. Travel was awesome. I learned a great deal while working there. I would worked there again if given the right opportunity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capstone Logistics, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.0InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

1.8Career Opportunities

1.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight