Capstone Logistics, LLC
2.7
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Capstone Logistics, LLC Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA2 reviews
There are many issues with this company, one of them is the management, they don’t care what goes on with your personal life, they tend to argue about your work progress and complain about it when in reality you’re trying your best or work is just going slow. Another problem is the co workers, not all but some are very disrespectful and don’t care what they say to you. Even if you do report them about it, they will not change their behavior/attitude especially if they’re your supervisors. The third issue with this company are the hours.... you will be working 40+hours every week and missing a day WILL mess your check up at the end of the week and mentally it’s too much to handle because you can’t go home till you get the “job done”. The fourth and last issue is the fact there is no raise, no paid vacation or paid holidays. Overall this job is mentally and physically too much for one to handle.
Pros
Cons
Management, co workers, hours
I wouldnt recommend this job to anyone. Super stressful and demanding job. Management picks and chooses who gets what. Not even or fair at all as far who gets cash trucks, size of trucks for maximum production opportunities. Was told I was getting a certain rate per hour and when I received my check I was well under what I normally received every week prior.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Stressful, demanding, hostile
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
See more Capstone Logistics, LLC reviews
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capstone Logistics, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7
2.6
2.6
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Capstone Logistics, LLC.
Capstone Logistics, LLC Reviews by Job Title