Capstone Logistics, LLC Employee Reviews

Great place great people!
Order Selector (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville, KSJuly 17, 2018
Overall great team & great culture paid training if needed days off management would approve days basically the faster you work the more you make I would recommend this place
Pros
Weekly pay
Production and Efficiency
Site Manager/Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALJuly 17, 2018
Capstone Logistics provided an opportunity for growth and ultimately was an intriguing place to work. Growth is evident throughout the operations in which Capstone has acquired.
Freight Handler/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Schenectady, NYJuly 14, 2018
A typical day at work included proper use of heavy machinery and breaking down of pallets to the required height and count per pallet. Pay was based on the amount of trucks a person did and this always gave motivation to work as quickly as possible to earn as much money as possible, with the number one rule being safety.
Not a good company
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, INJuly 13, 2018
The managers are bias against certain races. They work you very hard and don't give you any time to rest. You have to work one year at six days a week before you get any vacation.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Treatment, pay, schedule
Chaotic
Unloader/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 12, 2018
There was little work for anyone to do. Everyone was paid by production. Was overstaffed and supervisors had there favorites and not everyone was treated the same.
Bad hours, ever worse pay.
Lead Unloader (Current Employee) –  Ridgefield, WAJuly 12, 2018
You could be working a truck for 5 hours and it only plays $100 but you have to split that 5 ways and your making like $20 for 5 hrs of hard work. Bad work environment all around, everyone is rude and cranky and out for themselves and their money (which is nearly understandable based on the pay) you have to REALLY make sure your pay checks will be decent cuz if you pay no mind you’ll make $300 a week.
Pros
Unlimited breaks
Cons
Everything else
Good money
Truck Unloader (Former Employee) –  DuBois, PAJuly 8, 2018
Good money. That's about it. Long hours especially around the holidays. Don't like paying over time. Clock you out unknowingly so they don't have to pay you over time
Pros
Good money
Cons
No life
Loved it here
Pallet Jack Operator (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAJuly 7, 2018
I learned how to enjoy working with others
I learned how to work at a face pace to get the job done
I was known as one of the skilled operators here at this job site
Grindin
Dry Dock Lead (Current Employee) –  Disputanta, VAJuly 6, 2018
spending a lot of time there makes you rely on co workers as family but other than that nothin else to speak of poor management no organization long hours
Pros
production based
Cons
everything else
Bad management partnership and cut throat place to work only promising the world for motivation but don't plan to move up it won't work
Freight Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  IndianaJuly 5, 2018
Worked here for two years and only got worse some good people work for this company but not everyone means what they say worse job ever lie cheat and still as well disappointing over all do the lies and ungratefulness of the partnership
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Everything else
Terrible
Foklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJuly 4, 2018
They lie to you when you go in for interviews on how much you make. Pay is based on production, not hourly, which that is where they screw you bad. Worked there for over a few months, barely made rent and bills, nothing more. All the hard work I done for the little pay, most I made was 250 in a week for all the hours and hard work. They keep feeding you lies to keep you going really, hoping you would stay, but another poor place to work to be honest.
Pros
If you work there, and can make it long enough, about a year, you can make money
Cons
everything
Employee assistance
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDJuly 2, 2018
I learned a great deal in the Logistics industry, warehouse work is hard and labor can be challenging I supported the warehouse workers with ways to work smart not harder. I provided new ideas to help boost employee morale. I made all deadlines, providing Corporate with daily reporting. I deposited all funds received by commercial truckers using online corporate program. Provided the partner with invoices on time as requested. Encouraged a safe working environment. Keep all safety meeting protocol.
Pros
Great managment team
Cons
Working for thrid party company
Not a job for me.
Unloader/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Dunn, NCJune 30, 2018
Yes I work for capstone but I do not attend to be working there for a long time. I feel like a job like this is for people who still live with their parents. Yes you can get by with the pay they give you but you have to bust your behind. but i also feel like you not doing it for the money, you proving yourself to the supervisor just to keep him/her off your back. The pay is not fair.
Pros
lunches are a hour long
Cons
the pay doesn't match the work. you have to fight to get the better load and space.
Fast paced work
Lumper (Current Employee) –  Ridgefield, WAJune 29, 2018
The pay is poor you dont know what your make each day you get paid by the truck you do and you never know what the truck is worth you don’t have payed lunch’s you only get paid production pay which is by the truck.
Pros
It a job
Cons
Low pay
Fast pace
Unloader/Loader (Former Employee) –  Butner, NCJune 27, 2018
Worked at this company as my first job, over 3years. Work is physically demanding, but the pay is worth every minute. Staff and management are incredible. Opportunities to advance within the company are available for those seeking promotion
Not worth your time
Freight Handler (Former Employee) –  Pittston, PAJune 25, 2018
It's a good place to work if you want to be team members with criminals, drug addicts and pedophiles. Definitely not worth the hard work and effort. Working with capstone, made me realise how my ancestors where treated on the plantation!!
Pros
Cons
Where to begin
Fast pace
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILJune 22, 2018
Very fast pace job always moving and going at a fast pace. Lifting lots of boxes and packages things but for the most part it was a pretty good job payed good to.
productive and fun work place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILJune 22, 2018
capstone was a great experience. they taught me how to work through the whole warehouse with in 6 months. and received my forklift license. thank you capstone.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
this was one of the worst jobs i ever had
Freight Unloader (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 21, 2018
this job was cool until the work slowed up, that being said the pay was based off the work you do. if you didnt do no work you dont get paid nothing. that is unacceptable when you have bills.
I like the environment..
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, NYJune 21, 2018
I say a typical day is hard working people trying to get a job done. I learn something about the employees that I work around every day. All the management treat all the employees with respect. The workplace culture is everyone must work hard and look out for the men/women on their team. The hardest part of the job is if your not in good physical shape, then the work can be difficult. The most enjoyable thing is the environment, it is a good working environment.
Pros
The workers attitudes.
Cons
It is a long walk to the exits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capstone Logistics, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9

Ratings from women

2.0InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

1.8Career Opportunities

1.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight